• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ××××× TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS VS Villa ×××××××

Another defeat with the same old players? If Lambert knew what he was doing he would have changed it by now!

We seldom beat Spurs at home these days and we look unlikely to beat anyone at the moment or to even score a goal.

We need to stop the rot but we needed to do that on Monday as well and failed to do so.

0-3 defeat. Id wager the only player dropped will be Sanchez, who cost us a chance of getting of getting anything out the qpr game but was still probably our best player in that game. The sacred cows of gabby and weimann will once again be given 90 minutes to walk around the pitch offering nothing whilst guzan launches balls in the general direction of benteke.

Even if we were playing really well, we'd still lose to Spurs.

Heavy defeat, unfortunately

Yet again we will roll over for a team that needs a win to pick up their season.

There's no one better to play to get back on track than Aston Villa. Comfortable win for Spurs. No doubt.

I have a bet with a friend of mine who's a Spurs fans that we won't score - he may as well just give me the money now.

That's disgusting.

You're friends with a Spurs fan?

I'd like to see a reaction but the spurs players also need to show a reaction. At the end of the day they have better players and i have no faith that lambert could set us up or create a plan to combat that.

Gonna be calls for his head in the stands. Dont know if I can bear to watch those scumbag fans singing in the away end all game long. They love their trips to VP. So easy for them. Such a joke of a club ffs.

Everyone loves playing us!

Apparently Spurs fans are also saying (about their own team) that if you're desperate for a win there's no one better to play. I wonder if it's possible for both teams to lose.

If there is any s**t record to be broken then rest assured Lambert will do it.

"The last time that Aston Villa went five league games without scoring was March 1992. They have never failed to score in six consecutive league games."

All is not lost. We have a new record to break.

easy to beat spurs, reduce the width of the pitch

Coming over to this one from Northern Ireland with my Spurs supporting mate.

He is as confident as me about this one (i.e. absolutely not). they are playing utter gash. as are we. surely something has to give. Unfortunately I only see it going one way

btw what a rubbish bogey team to have. Man Utd I understand but Spurs.................

Id go 442 for this one. We desperately need a bit of width.

They're also discussing whether this would be a good idea:

magde4at569_0.jpg

In his after match press conference at the weekend lambert said "we're just not scoring, but I'm sure it will come". I'm sure sky cut the clip there and he said "cos next we play Spurs!"

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Pooch is too predictable for me, so expect to see Hugo kabs capoue rose mason Chadli Eriksen Lamela ADE return for this game. Naughts might get in for dier depending on his recovery time.

It's an easy game for the oppo manager- either sit back men behind the ball and hit us on the counter with pace and the ball over the top. Or actually do a bit of pressing- our players typically fall apart if they're put under pressure. Worse thing you can do is give us space and time on the ball and try to play football against us.

I'd like to see us play a bit more on the counter but we've not enough real pace to take advantage. I see this one as a score draw from 2 teams short of form.

On the other hand if poch is a bit braver I his selections then we might win this one. Over to you MP!
COYS

Pooch is too predictable for me, so expect to see Hugo kabs capoue rose mason Chadli Eriksen Lamela ADE return for this game. Naughts might get in for dier depending on his recovery time.

It's an easy game for the oppo manager- either sit back men behind the ball and hit us on the counter with pace and the ball over the top. Or actually do a bit of pressing- our players typically fall apart if they're put under pressure. Worse thing you can do is give us space and time on the ball and try to play football against us.

I'd like to see us play a bit more on the counter but we've not enough real pace to take advantage. I see this one as a score draw from 2 teams short of form.

On the other hand if poch is a bit braver I his selections then we might win this one. Over to you MP!
COYS

The fact is that Villa can be a very effective counter attacking team, though I think they are sorely missing delph, its churlish to think the likes of Agbonlahor & co cant hurt us....and I fear all those times I have bigged up the Benteke machine will come back to haunt me!

One thing of note is that Villa seem content to surrender possession of the ball in most games, we need to scratch around and look under the sofa and get all our creativity on the field for this one.

And Hutton will show us how macaronic we were to ever mug him off:)

Leeds and Watford have had 5 managers between them since Aston Villa last scored a goal

Poch's predictable team

Lloris
Naughton Kaboul Vertonghten Rose
Capoue Mason
Lamela Eriksen Chadli
Adebayor​

I really hope he doesnt play Ade, I'm sure he will

Soldado is playing pretty well, had a good game against Villa last year too and scored a beauty

Time for some balls:

Lloris

Naughton - Dier - Verts - Rose

Stambouli - Mason

Lamela - Kane - Eriksen

Soldado

If we see the same team that started vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine then there really is no meritocracy at Spurs (or the guys being picked are the only ones who have not kicked u a stink in training).

2-1 to us; Agbonlahor for them, Soldado equalising and then Lamela scoring a late winner

I really hope he doesnt play Ade, I'm sure he will

Soldado is playing pretty well, had a good game against Villa last year too and scored a beauty

Every time ade starts I care a little bit less about spurs, if we keep hitting ourselves in the face what chance do we have

Time for some balls:

Lloris

Naughton - Dier - Verts - Rose

Stambouli - Mason

Lamela - Kane - Eriksen

Soldado

If we see the same team that started vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine then there really is no meritocracy at Spurs (or the guys being picked are the only ones who have not kicked u a stink in training).

2-1 to us; Agbonlahor for them, Soldado equalising and then Lamela scoring a late winner

Has to be that team for me, although I hate to say it, but I don't really trust Poch to put that out after last Sunday's team selection. There's no doubt in my mind that these are the form (not necessarily good form just better than their rivals for the spots!) players for us.

I guess Im the only one to have no problem with Capoue playing then....

Think he's a bit hit and miss to be honest, Stambouli looks better from what I've seen. But the big decision is up front tbh, I wouldn't be heart broken to see Capone start just as long as the front 4 are changed.

IS YOUR TEAM IN SH**TY FORM?

HAVE YOU NOT SCORED A GOAL IN OVER 540 MINUTES OF FOOTBALL?

DISENCHANTED WITH A MANAGER WHO CANT BUY A RESULT?

ROLL UP.....ROLL UP CLARETS OF BIRMINGHAM.

TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS ARE COMING TO TOWN!

24ow1sk.gif

WE GURANTEE.......

LAMELA BEING BLOWN AWAY BY A GUST OF WIND.....!

PREDICTABLE ATTACKING....

A CF WHO TACKLES HIMSELF....

DEFENDERS WHO HIGH FIVE EACH OTHER RATHER THAN CONCENTRATE ON THE PLAY....!

AND ALL THOSE WONDERFUL BRAINFART MOMENTS GUARANTEEING YOUR MISFIRING TEAM WILL LOOK LIKE MADRID......!

BRING THE KIDS AND LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR! IT DOESNT MATTER HOW BAD YOU ARE! TOTTENHAM WILL BRING YOU GIFTS AND JUST KEEP GIVING!

WOOF!

:ross: =D> Post of the year

Agree with the sentiments re Ade, don't possibly see how he deserves to keep his place. Please Poch play Kane or Soldado, possibly both. Also drop Kaboul.

I guess Im the only one to have no problem with Capoue playing then....

I'm ok with that too. It is difficult to get a clear idea of whether Stambouli is worth promotion to the league side based on the opposition he has been up against in the last two games.

I think it says a lot that apparently Ade was ill during the last game but still started ahead of Kane and Soldado, played 82 mins and only went off because of his stomach pains becoming too much.

What the hell was that all about???

Back