• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich Wanderers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Randomly watched the debate that I recorded and saw my tweet come up... worryingly Merson agreed with me

Attachments

• 14F4A154-2B26-4BCA-9F2F-94251BF82641.jpeg
    14F4A154-2B26-4BCA-9F2F-94251BF82641.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
Randomly watched the debate that I recorded and saw my tweet come up... worryingly Merson agreed with me
I'm not sure what is more surprising... your spelling, or the fact you watched Sherwood vs Merson.
That's like watching 2 snails fight to the death in a bucket

Don't get too confident. It will be hard.

Banana-Skin.jpg

There was quite a good article somewhere - may have been F365 - suggesting that actually NLDs tend to run precisely to current form.

Quite so.
https://www.football365.com/news/big-weekend-arsenal-v-spurs-liverpool-v-everton-kante

"The first rule of any match between two bitter rivals is the defenestration of any written or printed works pertaining to the recent results of either side. Football folklore tells us that the form book goes out of the window whenever there is a derby.

Arsenal and Tottenham have shown a flagrant disregard for that hard and fast rule in recent times. Spurs were unbeaten in their previous 11 games before facing Arsenal in February, the Gunners having won just four of their last 11; Tottenham won 1-0. Their previous meeting in November came on the back of two Tottenham defeats in four, while Arsenal had won eight of their last 11 games; they made it nine in 12 with a contentious 2-0 victory at the Emirates. In April 2017, Tottenham had won ten of their last 12 games before beating Arsenal, who had lost five of their last 12. And November 2016 saw Tottenham earn their fifth draw in seven games against an Arsenal side unbeaten in 15.

When it comes to north London derbies, one would be advised to actually read the contents of the form book before carelessly disposing of it."

I'm not sure what is more surprising... your spelling, or the fact you watched Sherwood vs Merson.
That's like watching 2 snails fight to the death in a bucket

I got in from the pub
Saw them talking about Tottenham so recorded it
I had randomly tweeted earlier in the day the question

It did when one side was significantly inferior
It also did when both sides had local lads
I don’t think it does anymore
My bigger concern is the referee trying to be over neutral to compensate for their fans complaints

Yes, have exactly the same concerns over the ref, Andover compensation... but then again,he may be mindful of us calling him out for that too. Hopefully, he’ll give us 3 undeserved penalties just to even up the Lasagne fiasco. Bottom line, if we win and Lamela implales one of them cmnts fingers, fk em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back