• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich *FRIENDLY*

So we won the 90 minutes game 1-0 and then the 30 minute extra time period, which featured changes galore was won 0-2 by norwich town.

Also good to see Cirkin involved. Would be great to see everyone fight over Chilwell when we may have one of our own in the ranks.

Next season could be a major break through campaign for him.
If Cirkin isn’t ready then I’d happily see us sign Norwich’s Jamal Lewis. Has far less hype than Aarons so likely too be cheaper.

Must admit Jose and lamela always seemed like a partnership made in heaven (or forged in hell).
If, yeah I know, if he can keep him fit I would think Jose would get lamela finally performing.

This thought is about as common as Lloris or Kane's annual "Let's just finish the season as best as we can and come back stronger next time around"..

My main disappointment in Mourinho so far has been the lack of any obvious plan. We have a lot of the pieces, hopefully he has found a way of putting them together.
How on earth can you have an effective plan with all the injuries and suspensions he has had to put up with. In case people with short memories forget, I will remind them:

In Poch's last 17 matches he had 4 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses. In his first 17 matches, JM had 8 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses.

Win percentage : Poch 24%, JM 47%
Goals scored: Poch 21, JM 29
Goals conceded: Poch 22, JM 23
Clean sheets: Poch 2, JM 3
Shots: Poch 225, JM 202
Shots faced: Poch 251, JM 240
Shots on target: Poch 71, JM 81
Shots on target faced: Poch 99, JM 76
Passes per game: Poch 527, JM 476
Pass accuracy Poch 83.4%, JM 79.0%
Possession: Poch 56%, JM 50%

So by virtually every metric JM's team was performing better than Poch's. And that was without a pre-season and robbed of three of its most important players - Kane, Son and Sissoko with Bergwyn also not available in the most recent games.

FFS, give the guy a chance!!! He got us to within striking distance of Chelscum in 4th before the wheels came off and we were riddled with injuries.

BTW, anyone know if City had their appeal upheld or are they still banned from European Competitions for two years?

A Norwich player has tested positive for Covid. If said player played yesterday surely throws restart in to doubt as both squads would have to self isolate for 7 days by Government rules.

Now watch us being forced to play with half our squad out with covid-19. It's written.

A Norwich player has tested positive for Covid. If said player played yesterday surely throws restart in to doubt as both squads would have to self isolate for 7 days by Government rules.

No one from either Club needs to isolate apparently as they are not deemed to have come into close contact with the guy for long enough.

Seems odd I know but perhaps there is something in the latest reports that asymptomatic people very rarely spread it and that the virus is beginning to mutate into a weaker form.

How on earth can you have an effective plan with all the injuries and suspensions he has had to put up with. In case people with short memories forget, I will remind them:

In Poch's last 17 matches he had 4 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses. In his first 17 matches, JM had 8 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses.

Win percentage : Poch 24%, JM 47%
Goals scored: Poch 21, JM 29
Goals conceded: Poch 22, JM 23
Clean sheets: Poch 2, JM 3
Shots: Poch 225, JM 202
Shots faced: Poch 251, JM 240
Shots on target: Poch 71, JM 81
Shots on target faced: Poch 99, JM 76
Passes per game: Poch 527, JM 476
Pass accuracy Poch 83.4%, JM 79.0%
Possession: Poch 56%, JM 50%

So by virtually every metric JM's team was performing better than Poch's. And that was without a pre-season and robbed of three of its most important players - Kane, Son and Sissoko with Bergwyn also not available in the most recent games.

FFS, give the guy a chance!!! He got us to within striking distance of Chelscum in 4th before the wheels came off and we were riddled with injuries.

BTW, anyone know if City had their appeal upheld or are they still banned from European Competitions for two years?

People have short memories, Poch could have been our Simeone but rightly or wrongly he totally lost the plot by the end making ridiculous statements, playing absurd systems and generally becoming an ultra moody and angry individual.

It was quite obvious that by the end both he and the players were generally quite happy to have a parting of the ways, despite a clear fondness built up over many years between them. A real shame just as the new era was beginning.

With regards the Emirates Marketing Project ban, the hearing has been completed and a decision will be announced in July.

No one from either Club needs to isolate apparently as they are not deemed to have come into close contact with the guy for long enough.

Seems odd I know but perhaps there is something in the latest reports that asymptomatic people very rarely spread it and that the virus is beginning to mutate into a weaker form.

I don’t understand that really . How can they allow that scenario but if we are contacted by the track and trace people even if fit and well we have to isolate with our household for 7-14 days. Makes a mockery of the whole system really.

oh well .

This thought is about as common as Lloris or Kane's annual "Let's just finish the season as best as we can and come back stronger next time around"..
One of my pet hates that.

Player gets injured. Announces he “will come back even stronger”.

Well, why wait to get injured to make yourself stronger? Just do it before you get injured, you dopey bell end.

Might not get injured then as well.

Last edited:
I don’t understand that really . How can they allow that scenario but if we are contacted by the track and trace people even if fit and well we have to isolate with our household for 7-14 days. Makes a mockery of the whole system really.

oh well .

Not really. The rule is that you need to be within 2 metres of the person for 15 mins. Unless we had someone man marking their infected player, its highly unlikely to have happened

Back