• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool*** OFFICIAL

benp

Reto Ziegler
The mighty spurs take on some scouse lot in a shabby red kit.

It's on Tuesday. BT sport are covering it. Kicks off at 8. Harry Kane scores another brace. We cheer. Someone's car gets nicked. Hard times, but the songs on the train home make it all worthwhile.

Wonky asterisk. Affy will be happy but I cannot see anyone else being satisfied.

Probably the time to name an unchanged 11?

Not much rest between the games, but unlike Liverpool we had the full week off before our derby game and we have more than a full week off after this game as we got knocked out of the FA-cup.

Fazio, Stambouli and Chadli the obvious names if changes are to be made imo.

American_Badger_by_juddpatterson.jpg

Would love it if we played like we did against Arsenal. Mignolet is worse than Ospina, so hopefully we could then thrash Liverpool..would be due, after our recent maulings against them. Think our players will be really fired up for this one too, after yesterday.

Lets hope its a case that those scouse feckers have not battened down the hatches...

one hell of a hurri-Kane is on its way to Anfield!

Personally I hope it destroys everything in its path....

We play Liverpool on the 10th, then our next game is on the 19th against Fiorentina (at home).

So, I think Poch should pick the same team that started against the goons.

This is a massssssssssssssssssssssive game... if we win this or come away with a draw it will certainly give us greater impetus going forward and announce us as real real contenders who could last the pace... would also take Liverscum further behind in the running. Arse will no doubt win their next game and so will the likes of Manure...

I also see second up for grabs I really do.

We play Liverpool on the 10th, then our next game is on the 19th against Fiorentina (at home).

So, I think Poch should pick the same team that started against the goons.

100% this if all fit, maybe Chadli for Lamela as one change

On the one hand I don't think we should mess with a winning lineup. On the other, I think rotating a bit is good to protect the players from injury.

100% this if all fit, maybe Chadli for Lamela as one change

Didn't Lamela run the furthest in that game? Second half he was stumbling around, still at it, but so so tired. They gave so much in that game, I'd also think about Stambouli and some early subs. The fringe players will want to get in on the glory of the last game and will raise their game. A few careful changes should give us an edge.

I think dier has to play again, I really like Fazio, but the pace of Liverpool would be too much for him.

Really tricky one what to do, maybe tiredness dictates the changes. I'd consider chadli for dembele though, eriksen in his rightful place! Lamela works too hard to drop for me.

I'd take a draw I reckon, a win would be dreamy!

Somebody told me yesterday that Dier is the 3rd fastest clocked player in the PL this season, I like the partnership him and Jan are building

Somebody told me yesterday that Dier is the 3rd fastest clocked player in the PL this season, I like the partnership him and Jan are building

I love his enthusiasm. Just pure desire to do well. He would put everything on the line. But ironically for such a quick guy, he was strangely idle when Welbeck advanced into the box before shooting. You wanted Dier on his toes closing the ball down. So he still has to improve, he gets caught out defensively now and again. Its a confidence and experience thing. With messiah Poch in charge and all these young able players...we have a bright future.

Really? Doesn't really sound like reliable information to me, but would love for someone to prove me wrong.

Back