• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project ***

Notmegov

Roman Pavlyuchenko
KO 4pm GMT Sunday the 14th of February

Where - Ethiad Stadium city of Manchester.

_47785559_009231639-1.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

2CC907F400000578-3249990-image-a-103_1443272213632.jpg

This is HUGE, my first game of the season my last being this moment.

Lloris
Walker Wimmer Toby Rose
Dier Dembele
Lamela Eriksen Ali
Kane

VS
A team on cheat mode.

We will scare the absolute brick out of them....1-3 Spurs

images

images

WTF is this?

I did the last Emirates Marketing Project one and the linesman was spellbound in to making us winners, this pile of turd will cost us.

Aguerro hatrick.

COYS

I wish they hadn't lost to Leicester...be like a hornets nest on Sunday now.....but no Silva and De Bruyne thank GHod.
This. Their pride is stung, presumably. Perhaps we will both settle for a draw at some point. Should be a good game, we have been playing so well but just not finding the net often enough, given the good positions we find ourselves in. That old argument about having a great goalscorer rather than a scorer of great goals. On paper we clearly have a huge chance... but my heart tells me a raven will swoop down and pluck out Kane's eyes at kickoff.

I wish they hadn't lost to Leicester...be like a hornets nest on Sunday now.....but no Silva and De Bruyne thank GHod.

They will be motivated to bounce back. But they will also be easily rattled and nerves could set in I think.

If we can take the lead or put them under some pressure. Force a mistake or two from one of their centre backs that motivation to bounce back can quickly turn sour I think. We're rather excellent at putting teams under pressure and our pressing game and defending against their slow-ish buildup play from the back could be great for us. Liverpool ripped them apart earlier this season by pressing their defenders when they were trying to build from the back.

I think City are there for the taking and played Leicester like a team that had no manager, because that's what they are.

But then I read articles like this one on Football365 and I realise we are going to get a good beating:

Unlike Leicester, Tottenham’s style (as close to Jurgen Klopp’s Dortmund as we currently boast) does not need a compliant opposition. Watford were by no means compliant, but they were powerless against a Tottenham side Flores went on to call “animals”. Good luck to an ageing, vulnerable City; it’s difficult to envisage anything other than a mauling.

We are doomed.

its very important how we start the game. If we pressure them early they will get nervous. Once you score against them the shackles are off and thats when they are dangerous. We need to withstand any type of comeback if we go 0-1 ahead and try and hit them on the counter like Leicester did.

image-jpeg.2636
Predicted Team;

Lloris
Walker
Rose
Wimmer
Alderweireld
Dier
Dembele
Alli
Eriksen
Son
Kane

Predicted Score;

Emirates Marketing Project - 0
Delph 54' (red card)

Tottenham Hotspur - 2
Kane 37' (pen)
Son 78'

I really think this season is quite unique. I think anyone who is within touching distance with 6 games to go will be in it regardless of how many losses they have.

Agreed. We just need to stay in the fight and anything can happen.

How many here would take a draw against City if offered it now?

Well for such a important game i thought it would be nice to get it started early,rather than weight of you bunch of inbreed muppets to start it on Saturday afternoon.

I don't start OMT's for draws my friend.... WE WILL SMASH THOSE OIL MONEY CHEATING PLONKERS>

based on their injuries and their recent run of form, against us only losing 1 away game this season and not having conceded more than 1 goal in a league game.............

would take some thinking about.

I wouldn't take a draw against anyone at the moment, we look like the best/ second best team in the country. Just a couple of weeks ago there was a few worrying signs of fatigue, but that's gone and on our day I would us against anyone. It's all down to Leicester, can they keep going?

This will be my 11th visit to the City of Manc and time to even out my record a bit which currently stands at:

Visits 10 W 4 D 1 L 5

The Ginger Pele scored an equaliser in an FA Cup game on my first visit! How times change.

This. Their pride is stung, presumably. Perhaps we will both settle for a draw at some point. Should be a good game, we have been playing so well but just not finding the net often enough, given the good positions we find ourselves in. That old argument about having a great goalscorer rather than a scorer of great goals. On paper we clearly have a huge chance... but my heart tells me a raven will swoop down and pluck out Kane's eyes at kickoff.

gonad*s City are a team with no pride. There only leader has been missing all season.
A team with 8 players that started last week knowing they are going to be bombed out in the summer.
Did you see Joe Hart the smiling and joking with Vardy after the game on the pitch last week?
They're a team that have lost at home to every top 6 team in the league so far this season and Liverpool.
They are a broken team on a downward spiral waiting for the new Messiah.
A team willing to take no responsibly.
They will go into this knowing they are already beaten.

Back