• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur VS Colchester United ***

Gotta play Wimmer and Toby imo, be a training exercise for them two to build an understanding. 3 games in a week has come at a good time for them, they'll soon be up to speed as a partnership.

-------------vorm
walker----toby----wimmer---davies
----------bentaleb----carroll
--lamela------onomah-----chadli
--------------son

Yea something along these lines for me as well. Still looks a good side but we're resting at least 6 players there (not inc full backs who are interchangeable), so good.

Just wondering how Colchester play, is there anything we need to think about, e.g. A big target man up front, lightening attacker, good at set pieces, etc.? I'm guessing we need a bit of strength in the team so I'd prob have Dier on the bench no matter what (obv with Jans injury as well).

Yea something along these lines for me as well. Still looks a good side but we're resting at least 6 players there (not inc full backs who are interchangeable), so good.

Just wondering how Colchester play, is there anything we need to think about, e.g. A big target man up front, lightening attacker, good at set pieces, etc.? I'm guessing we need a bit of strength in the team so I'd prob have Dier on the bench no matter what (obv with Jans injury as well).

Ineffectively

He might consider sticking with the same FBs for a few games whilst Toby + AN Other settle or at the very least the same LB.
Wouldn't the new CB pairing need to build an understanding with the GK too? Otherwise their (Wimmer/Dier) first game with Lloris would be in the PL.

Last edited:
Mason was out in Barcelona, perhaps he could feature even if from the bench.

Otherwise a clear draw and replay at the Lane.

Orgone-generator-pyramid1-e1384293643577.jpg

I have to say this is a truly disgusting OMT....if we lose this game i want the most brutal avatar ever to be selected!

When I was a kid playing Subbuteo (no abacus games back then), the only other team I bought aside from the stock ones that came with the basic set was Colchester. Had no idea who they were then (just liked their team colors) and still have no idea who they are.

our 2nd team string should win by 2 here, colchester are gash, I'd like to see youth team players getting a run out in the 2nd half, there's no reason anyone scheduled to play against norwich should start

There will be great temptations to rest many players in this match. But don't want us to rest too many players in this match, even if we need to play Norwich in the league on Tuesday. It could be against Colchester who is bottom of League 1 but we tend to be at our most vulnerable against shyte teams. Besides, after going on vacation in Spain, the players need to use this match to get back their match form before we resume our tite race. We struggled against Leicester when we rested many players in the previous round. Don't want us to take the same risk even if Colchester has been in shyte form this season.

Teams like Colchester don't need any motivation to lift their game against PL teams like us. It is their chance to be noticed by the football world. Unlike us, they don't even need to win a trophy to make history. They only need to play well against the big teams to put their name in history books. This is why we need to treat them carefully and give them due respect. So, won't mind if we play our best 11 against them. Afterall, this is the first time we are playing against them in history. So we should put up a convincing performance and get a satisfying result against them.

It is going to be interesting to see the players' mental and physical condition after their vacation in Spain. Let's hope they had not relaxed too much in Spain. Kane had been in good goal scoring form before this. Want him to play a part in this match and continue his goal scoring run. After not playing against Palace, Lamela definately should start this match. We cannot rest him to long as that will affect his form. Alli, Son and Chadli too have been in good form recently. So, they should start or atleast play some part in this match.

With Vertonghen out injured, suddenly we look like having limited options in defence. Alderweireld is our only experienced defender now with Fazio out of favour. Now we are forced to play either the inexperienced Dier or Wimmer in defence against Colchester and Norwich within the short time. Whoever play in defence, hope they will avoid any mistakes and help to keep the clean sheet. Without a doubt Vorm will play in goal in this match. He did well against Leicester in the Replay. Hope he will continue that good form in this match.

It has been 25 years since we last won he FA Cup. We badly need to win the FA Cup this season to overcome that barren run. To do that, we need to take the FA Cup seriously in all the matches we play, regardless of the opponents. Hope we will treat Colchester with due respect but beat them with a convincing performance.

Last edited:
Any team update yet ?

Let's hope we turn up with the right team mentality and put up a good performance to progress to the next round.

When I was a kid playing Subbuteo (no abacus games back then), the only other team I bought aside from the stock ones that came with the basic set was Colchester. Had no idea who they were then (just liked their team colors) and still have no idea who they are.
I brought Colchester too.
Royal blue and white stripes with yellow trim?

Back