• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT -- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL -- OMT ***

Didn't expect much from this match but was really annoyed with the way we lost this match. I think if not for the moment of pure stupidity from Adebayor, we could have won this match. Adebayor did well to score the goal and we were in total control then. There was no need for him to go into wild tackle like that in the middle of the field. This is why I never like the strikers going into tackles as they are shyte in that. This reminds me of Crouch getting himself send off against Real Madrid. It is annoying to think there is always a Spurs player capable of doing this kind of madness.

Despite the heavy defeat, have to be satisfied with our performance. Credit to AVB for going at Arsenal in the second half despite being a man down. It was a very brave decision to go into attack mode when you are losing with a man down. I think we were very unlucky not to get something from this match. If Lennon's shot had gone in to make it 2-0, I am convinced we would have won this match. Similiarly, if Bale's shot had gone in to make the score 4-3, there was a chance of us getting another goal or two. Arsenal are mentally weak nowadays and we could have make use of that. I think Bale should have passed to Defoe who was unmarked. But you cannot blame Bale for being greedy as he had just scored a brilliant goal to give us a some hope.

One positive thing to take from this match is we took the lead against another top 4 team. This means, we have now taken the lead against all the top 4 teams this season : ManU, Chelsea, ManCity and Arsenal. It is no coincidence that we managed to win only one, against ManU, when Dembele was playing. It proves we have the quality to match big teams but to beat them we need player like Dembele. We have badly missed Dembele.

The more times they wear it the more people will think about buying it. fudge tradition, let's make a few more quid.

Well it backfired at the weekend then, didn't it?
No one is going to want that shirt now, it will only ever be linked with a 5-2 mauling at the Emirates.
Like the magical grey shirt Man U wore at Southampton that made their players invisible.
Anyone spot a pattern?

Well it backfired at the weekend then, didn't it?
No one is going to want that shirt now, it will only ever be linked with a 5-2 mauling at the Emirates.
Like the magical grey shirt Man U wore at Southampton that made their players invisible.
Anyone spot a pattern?

As soon as I saw us wearing that all-dark kit againt Arsenal, I knew we will lose. It is annoying we didn't wear our traditional kit against our traditional enemy.

Spurs management don't believe in superstition or sentiment, do they. We overcame a 23 year jinx at ManU wearing white shirt and dark shorts. But we have not used that kit since then. Why ? How will the players feel the pride and passion for the shirt if we keep on changing it ? IMO, we should be wearing the white shirt-dark short kits for the rest of the season, just to remind the players that we beat ManU wearing that.

As soon as I saw us wearing that all-dark kit againt Arsenal, I knew we will lose. It is annoying we didn't wear our traditional kit against our traditional enemy.

Spurs management don't believe in superstition or sentiment, do they. We overcame a 23 year jinx at ManU wearing white shirt and dark shorts. But we have not used that kit since then. Why ? How will the players feel the pride and passion for the shirt if we keep on changing it ? IMO, we should be wearing the white shirt-dark short kits for the rest of the season, just to remind the players that we beat ManU wearing that.

It's probably some flimflam marketing deal to wear it 'x' amount of games during the season in return for a golden handshake, etc.

Quite possibly the worst, most hideous, piece of unimaginative utter turd of a kit in the last decade - hands down

Bunch of qunts

Tottenham Hotspur

Home kit: white shirts navy shorts white socks
Away kit: all yellow
Third kit: all sky blue
Occasional fourth kit if needed: all navy
No red on any item, including logos, including sponsors.
No colours other than white as part of design for home shirt, bar maybe a navy trim

Not rocket science, is it?

or the Journo is Spurs and just wrote the article to take a dig

"Afterwards Campbell went to congratulate Spurs' efforts first, but then ended up having his head turned and spent the rest of his time with the Arsenal boys."

Motson on match of the day remarked "and there's sol campbell who has feet in both camps".

No he doesn't. If Motty wants to use military analogies like "camps", well, Campbell would be considered a deserter.

Motson on match of the day remarked "and there's sol campbell who has feet in both camps".

No he doesn't. If Motty wants to use military analogies like "camps", well, Campbell would be considered a deserter.

Traitor actually. Or to use the the technical term, c.unt.

Thanks for posting that. Always interesting to see where we failed and how we hopefully learn from it. The most painful defeats should theoretically help us identify and improve. Many many teams have proven, (us ourselves in the 2-1 home win, Rose wonder goal) that Arsenal can be completely stifled. We knew the Walcott was always going to be a good out for them yet we gave him absolutely oceans. Bale doesn't know the meaning of tracking back. With hindsight we should have gone deep and tried to grind that out ugly. no need for the high line and high pressing when we are a man down as they highlight.

United were the kings at that when they went a goal down. They almost thrive on it, they condense the pitch, and make it absolutely impossible to break through. We only needed to look at what those mugs Chelsea did v Barca. We could have seen that game out at 1-0 up with discipline. Unfortunately right now we seem to be one of the most indisciplined sides around. I'm not sure whether that's more to do with individual players or the manager.

Back