• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v sunlun***

the dza

Christian Ziege
Game's tomorrow and no OMT yet you sloppy qunts.

Tuesday 31st January 2017 @ sunderland's shack

----------------jennings
-------perryman---england---king
walker---blanchflower---mckay----rose
------------hoddle-----gazza
-----------------greaves

10-0 win, piece of p1ss.

----------------jennings
-----------------greaves

10-0 win, piece of p1ss.

Would replace England with Toby and possibly Rose with Bale otherwise this

----------------jennings
-----------------greaves

10-0 win, piece of p1ss.
I'm not sure Greaves has the physical strength to play up front on his own. Play Bobby Smith instead.

----------------jennings
-----------------greaves

10-0 win, piece of p1ss.

Looks like there's still no OMT.
What is this mess?

Said it a few times this season, don't care how we do it, just get the job done and get the three points in the bag both tomorrow and Saturday. Lets make sure we continue putting pressure on Chelsea, who will hopefully drop points tomorrow and Saturday.

--------Hugo--------
--Dier--Toby--Wimmer
Walks----------------Rose
----Moussa--Wanyama
Dele----Kane---Eriksen

While he might be dropped, I'd like to see Wimmer started again and pick up some confidence after a shaky couple of games. Was interesting that he dropped Wimmer for Dembele, rather than CCV. Might mean we see Davies at that LCB spot. Whoever he picks, we should be able to deal with Defoe and Borini. Must-win.

----------------jennings
-----------------greaves

10-0 win, piece of p1ss.
Janssen on the bench again?

----------------jennings
-----------------greaves

10-0 win, piece of p1ss.
Maurice Norman for England, John White for Walker and the legend that was Cyril Knowles for Rose.

For tomorrow's game I think they might play Anichebe, so Wimmer for LCB, otherwise happy with Davies.

Not sure we need Dier, Wanyama and Dembele, but that would mean changing to 4-2-3-1, as I would like to see Son involved.

There is a case for using Alli, as one of the 2 DMs and play 3 CBs but that involves losing Dembele.

----------------jennings
-----------------greaves

10-0 win, piece of p1ss.
Bassong for Perryman and you're good to go

DAVID Moyes has been urged to tone down his palpable disdain for Sunderland Football Club.

Former Man Utd boss, Moyes has been told that if he could come across ever so slightly less like he hates the club, the city and his place in life then that would be just great.

Sunderland fan Martin Bishop said: “We all hate Sunderland but sometimes you’ve got to just shut up and make the best of your situation. Kinda like what we did after the referendum.”

Moyes said: “I used to be the Man United manager. Then I was living it up in Spain. Oh, beautiful, sunny Spain.

“Now I’m doing this brick. Freezing my arse off and trying to make Victor Anichebe look like he was good value on a Bosman.”

“Are you expecting me to be doing cartwheels?”

Said it a few times this season, don't care how we do it, just get the job done and get the three points in the bag both tomorrow and Saturday. Lets make sure we continue putting pressure on Chelsea, who will hopefully drop points tomorrow and Saturday.

Agree its a get job done kind of game.

Not sure about hoping Cheat$ki drop points tomorrow, Pool is on the edge of a tailspin, a severe beating for them could take them out of contention this season.

Quote from a Mackem not too confident of a good time: "Its the first time in the best part of 40 years when I will have a ticket, be able to go, and probably not bother simply because I don't want to."

Agree its a get job done kind of game.

Not sure about hoping Cheat$ki drop points tomorrow, Pool is on the edge of a tailspin, a severe beating for them could take them out of contention this season.

Yeah, I kind of think consolidating 2nd (or 3rd) should be our main aim.

Of course, if we can chase Chelsea down then great, but I feel it's a bridge too far, this season.

So a win for us (obvs) and either a draw or win for Chelsea suits me for now.

DAVID Moyes has been urged to tone down his palpable disdain for Sunderland Football Club.

Former Man Utd boss, Moyes has been told that if he could come across ever so slightly less like he hates the club, the city and his place in life then that would be just great.

Sunderland fan Martin Bishop said: “We all hate Sunderland but sometimes you’ve got to just shut up and make the best of your situation. Kinda like what we did after the referendum.”

Moyes said: “I used to be the Man United manager. Then I was living it up in Spain. Oh, beautiful, sunny Spain.

“Now I’m doing this brick. Freezing my arse off and trying to make Victor Anichebe look like he was good value on a Bosman.”

“Are you expecting me to be doing cartwheels?”

Where the hell is that taken from? Its a wind-up right?

David Moyes has made his second and third signings of the January window, with Republic of Ireland international Darron Gibson and Costa Rica international Bryan Oviedo joining the club from Everton. Sunderland have confirmed the signings of both Bryan Oviedo and Darron Gibson from Everton for a fee believed to be around £7.5m combined.

That's 5 Everton players and three United players he's signed now.

----------------jennings
-----------------greaves

10-0 win, piece of p1ss.
Bale gets in there ahead of Gazza for me otherwise agree on that team. Although Alderweireld would be a good shout ahead of Perry man.

Back