• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Saudi Sportswashing Machine**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d like us to go back to a back 4. Diamond of Dier winks Sissoko Eriksen with son and llorente up top. Moura on for Llorente or son depending on the score. I’m not his biggest fan but I do think we should give Llorente another start to give him the best chance of improving his sharpness. Felt Janssen and Soldaldo both suffered when they did actually have a good game and then found themselves out of the team next game.

If we don’t give away a head start we’ve shown we can dominate teams without Kane and alli. Big IF in recent form!

Coys!

DyZTFWJXQAAaPOa.png

Dropping Llorente after he scores an important goal for us? up there with taking him off in the Semi after he's scored. Not exactly the best way to build his confidence is it?

Here we go is Rose injured? If not why is he not starting.
Feel for llorente was on a high after netting the winner.
I hope this works out.

Here we go is Rose injured? If not why is he not starting.
Feel for llorente was on a high after netting the winner.
I hope this works out.

Doubt he’s injured. More just managing his conditioning I’d have thought.

Shame for Llorente. Either tactical or similarly managing his fitness I guess.

Back