• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - OMT ***

Where does Rodon play in the back three? I assume you'd have Sanchez on the RHS? Is he good enough defending one on one out wide to do that? Is he good enough on the ball to play a proper part in our attacking play (as Ben Davies has been doing on the left for example)?
I think their mobility would help with a high line mostly and better than Dier and Davies.

And Romero with the license to destroy.

So Rodon on the left and Sanchez on the right... not ideal, but enough to support and recirculate the ball on either side.

Davies for all the good he does going up, doesn't have a reputation for assists nor goals.

I think their mobility would help with a high line mostly and better than Dier and Davies.

And Romero with the license to destroy.

So Rodon on the left and Sanchez on the right... not ideal, but enough to support and recirculate the ball on either side.

Davies for all the good he does going up, doesn't have a reputation for assists nor goals.
Rodon on the left and Sanchez on the right would mean that we had two players expected to play a decent part in us launching attacks who aren't particularly good on the ball. It would be really easy for the opposition to just let those two players have the ball and pick up the rest of our team and know that we couldn't really hurt them. When playing with 3 CBs the players in those positions probably have to be better on the ball than off of it. We may be able to afford one of the three not being very good on the ball but we can't afford for two of the three to be average to poor ball players IMO.

Back