• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v dirty stoke *****

Who should chicken_badge's new avatar be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think his attitude was poor last season but if i was vertonghen id have a written request in and be off in january. we're shiit anyway, plus the fact he's being kept out of the side by kaboul is nothing short of lunacy. it just beggars belief.

i think its quite obvious we'll win this game. Just hope we get a goal soon so the fans in the stadium dont start crying.

Tottenham, the gift that keeps on giving...

@OptaJoe: 1 - Bojan Krkic has scored his first goal for Stoke in what is his seventh appearance for the club. Prospect.

@alitweedale: The last 6 shots on target that Hugo Lloris has faced have gone in (2 vs City, 2 vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine, 1 vs Villa, 1 vs Stoke)

@GreggDavies: #THFC 0-1 #SCFC http://fft.sm/UrqtPq 1 attacking third pass by Stoke, but who cares when Bojan can waltz through...
B2AQDhqCYAA54OC.png

Kaboul contines week after week to be marshaled by his centre half partner.. and he's captain? He clearly isnt captain based on his determination and control of the team, but if the team voted, he must be one hell of a party planner.

Chadli has been our best player so far. Other than the poor miss, Kane has been quiet.

If Poch is willing to drop Lamela, it should have been for Soldado, not Townsend.

i cant believe dembele doesnt get a look in anymore. capoue? im starting to really dislike the man. i know its not his fault hes shiit and keeps getting picked, and im sure hes trying his best, but hes just so fuucking craap it tkes the ****.

Back