• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Cardiff City, Sunday 22nd September***

mike.jpg

4-4 fücking 2! I'd quite like to see that, but I fear those days are gone bro.

:)

Holy smoke, I got a bit of a shock after posting that formation and then reading this from AVB:

"We've scored 15 goals in seven games and conceded one, which are good numbers for us, so we haven't yet seen a reason to change to 4-4-2 but that is definitely an option for the future."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24170070

:eek:

AVB 4-4-2 is a bit like Pavarotti joining Girls Aloud.

Okay - a banning if we lose. He neeeeeever learns...

He should already be banned from OMTs. His record is shocking. Always easy games we should win and we end up ****ing up. And now Cardiff away.

Last season
Wigan (League away) 1-1 D
Fulham (League home) 0-1 L
Leeds (FA Cup away) 1-2 L
Coventry (FA Cup home) 3-0 W
Reading (League home) 3-1 W
Norwich (League Cup away) 1-2 L
Aston Villa (League home) 2-0 W

Did 2 OMTs in preseason as well and couldnt get a win there neither.

Arsenal draw and we win or we better an Arsenal win by 1 goal then it's TOTL baby!!!!!!!!!

Edit: When were we last TOTL?

Statto??

Will be a tough one, but I think we'll win 2-1 after conceding an early goal. Bellamy for them, Dawson and Bobby for us.

Lloris

Walker Chiriches (If work permit is sorted) Kaboul Vertonghen

Sandro Paul

Lamela Eriksen Townsend

Soldado

Will be a tricky game but I expect us to win.

rather see Naughton at LB than bring in Chiriches for his debut alongside a player returning from injury.r more likely Dawson/Kaboul with Verts at LB

2-1 win I think for Spurs. I can see this fixture being tough but actually one that is favourable for us given the fact that cardiff wil come and have a right go which will leave spaces. I am concerned in some respects about the reverse fixture of this as I can see us finding it a struggle to break them down but away from home against a team who will be pushed on by their support, it really is tailor made for us to go and get 3 points.

Back