• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Cardiff City, Sunday 22nd September***

Originally Posted by braineclipse

Assuming that Rose is out, but that Kaboul is fit:

---------------Lloris--------------
Walker-Dawson-Kaboul-Vertonghen
---------Sandro-Paulinho---------
Lamela-----Eriksen-----Townsend
-----------Soldado---------

Agree with that team and comments. If Rosé is out we definitely need Townsends pace.

However, I may start Sigg and introduce Lamela later on.

Agree. Swansea Spur says Cardiff score from set pieces so three big guys at the back makes sense.

Lamela for home games for a while IMO.

---------Lloris-----------

Walker--Kaboul-Dawson-Vertonghen

------Paulinho------Sandro-----

Townsend-----Eriksen-------Holtby

------------Soldado---------------

Subs: Friedel, Naughton, Chiriches, Defoe, Siggy, Lamela, Chadli

Holtby deserves a start, Lamela still looks like he is getting adjusted to us. Maybe harsh to drop Siggy but I like his role that he playted at the end of last season when he came on and was impact sub. Rest of the team picks itself with our injuries

I have told him already that if I play, he is getting it," Defoe said with a smile.

"I would love to score so I can wind him up."

What the **** is this? I don't want the history of the world in an OMT. Where is the important information? I haven't got time for this ****. I cannot believe our season has been screwed up just when things were starting to look up. Amateurs.

Technically, not true.

This is one of the very few OMTs I've started - most of the others were Match Histories which were converted into OMTs by Mods.

You start a thread about our next match, it's highly likely to be taken as an OMT.

Didn't you make a page for Willian, Spurs player, this summer?

You start a thread about our next match, it's highly likely to be taken as an OMT.

Didn't you make a page for Willian, Spurs player, this summer?

Yes, but only after it was reported that the two clubs had agreed the transfer fees.

In this case, the deal fell through, but in the other seven incoming summer transfers it didn't.

Dont care who, i just dont wanna look at that clueless donkey anymore.

and as far as I know Chiriches has got his work permit

I thought that Dawson looked far more composed than Kaboul on Thursday night

--------------------Lloris---------------------

--Walker----Dawson-----Vertonghen-----Rose--

--Lamela-----Eriksen-----Paulinho----Sigurdsson--

--------------Defoe-----Soldado-----------

BOOOOOOM!

mike.jpg

4-4 fücking 2! I'd quite like to see that, but I fear those days are gone bro.

:)

Don't want a left flank with two right-footed players, we always look horrible when we line up that way. One of them must be left-footed and quick imo, to provide natural width.

For centre-back, I don't think we want to have Kaboul playing quite so soon -- give him an extra couple of days and let him play v Villa. That means Vertonghen stays at centre-back and Dawson plays alongside him. So Naughton is the left-back...and as he's right-footed, we need a left-footer infront of him. That will be Townsend. Sig will have to sit this one out:

------------lloris
walker--dawson---vert--naughton
---------sandro----paulinho
--lamela------eriksen----townsend
------------soldado

Back