• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Canning Town Bingo Club ****

Shots of the type we had mean little. Mostly from outside the box, plenty of defenders to block, and few on target, most missing by quite a bit.
How many saves did their keeper have to make?
That wasn't good enough today, it really wasn't.

20 shots. 4 on target. Pathetic from top strikers. An XG of 1 is simply preposterous. And as for the guy saying they had a better XG than us must have been watching a different game.

We play both the games against West Ham again ( with the same chances) and we win both by clear margins.

20 shots. 4 on target. Pathetic from top strikers. An XG of 1 is simply preposterous. And as for the guy saying they had a better XG than us must have been watching a different game.

We play both the games against West Ham again ( with the same chances) and we win both by clear margins.

But they were high risk low percentage shots, shots we are having to take because we aren't creating anything worthwhile.

But they were high risk low percentage shots, shots we are having to take because we aren't creating anything worthwhile.

I recall many GOOD chances. The two that hit the woodwork. Lucas inexplicable miss from Sons cross. Tanganga from the corner and the subsequent blocked shot, Kane's breakaway and in acres of room with both Dele and Son ahead off their men. Shots in the area from Lucas and Son. Kane had three shots that just went the wrong side of the post. Lamela weak bend straight at the keeper. That is quite apart from the long range pit shots of Dier and Bale.

If those players had those same chances again, I would expect at least three goals.

I recall many GOOD chances. The two that hit the woodwork. Lucas inexplicable miss from Sons cross. Tanganga from the corner and the subsequent blocked shot, Kane's breakaway and in acres of room with both Dele and Son ahead off their men. Shots in the area from Lucas and Son. Kane had three shots that just went the wrong side of the post. Lamela weak bend straight at the keeper. That is quite apart from the long range pit shots of Dier and Bale.

If those players had those same chances again, I would expect at least three goals.

I don't, because we've had far too many games like that over the years.

The ones that hit the woodwork were a worldie from Bale and a deflection from Son, neither were GOOD chances.

I don't, because we've had far too many games like that over the years.

Not with those chances. The result was a completely unfair one. Ranks alongside the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game where their keeper was out of the world. This time our shooting was just simply SH 1t. 20 shots was apparently the most we have had for four years. Four effing years. That's two and a half under Poch and one and a half under Mourinho. The result was as inexplicable as Emirates Marketing Project and Ajax - except those results went in our favour.

Not with those chances. The result was a completely unfair one. Ranks alongside the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game where their keeper was out of the world. This time our shooting was just simply SH 1t. 20 shots was apparently the most we have had for four years. Four effing years. That's two and a half under Poch and one and a half under Mourinho. The result was as inexplicable as Emirates Marketing Project and Ajax - except those results went in our favour.
Nah we have had more than that in a lot of games
It was the most bricks we have had OFF target though

The ones that hit the woodwork were a worldie from Bale and a deflection from Son, neither were GOOD chances.
Their first goal came as a result of (1.) Reguilon being body checked and (2.) a rebound off Lloris that could have gone anywhere.

We were the better team imo. Remembering where West Ham are in the table it was a decent enough performance, but once again we leak goals at the back making things very difficult for us.

They may not have been well created or team crafted good chances, but any time the ball hits the woodwork must by definition be considered a good chance ( of a goal).

I was when I was younger - the hungover ones were more awake that me!
(I was also brick - and played in Edgar David's goggles...not great when it rained!!)

Used to have one guy on the team that would hit it hard every Saturday night - rubbed deep heat on his balls before every game!!
Only ever had one bad game.....the game he forgot the deep heat!

One team I played for had a keeper who use smoke during the game, I played for a couple of good sides, but mainly rubbish with blokes playing for a laugh and an excuses to get away from wife and kids.

One team I played for had a keeper who use smoke during the game, I played for a couple of good sides, but mainly rubbish with blokes playing for a laugh and an excuses to get away from wife and kids.
Amazing!
I'm just picturing him corners blowing smoke in the air to put the opposition off

I know we don't like Arsenal but that is no way to speak of them; you are forgiven for wearing that shirt BTW.

This is another disappointing performance and result. I think Mourinho has to take large part of the blame for starting Sanchez and Dier in defence. Conceding so early in the match didn't help us at all. We never recovered from that. And just when we were looking to bounce back in the second half, we conceded another early goal which killed us off. We did well to get our goal through Moura but it was too late by then. Disappointingly, this is the first time we have lost away at West Ham in 4 years. Moyes seems to be our jinx as we also found it hard to beat Everton when Moyes was in charge there. This defeat will only put more pressure on Mourinho.

Back