• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth ***

Okay, chance to move ahead of liverpool - was listening to the pundit in the manyoo v poo game, talking about liverpoo and chavs on the result of this game, not us.

Now, go for a win, we go 3rd and put the Juve result behind us

sheen_meme_g1-418x560.jpg

I'd freshen things up a bit. Lots of players gave everything physically and emotionally against Juve, and they won't be able to do it again this weekend. Son and Dier are probably nursing a lot of wounds

................Lloris..................

Aurier....Sanchez.....Verts......Rose

.........Wanyama......Winks.........

Moura........Eriksen........Lamela

...............Kane................

Yep, I’m thinking similar. Big physical and mental effort just a few days ago, so let’s bring in some fresh legs and minds.

I’d like to see starts for Rose, Aurier, Winks, and Moura.

Rest for Son and Dembele, Davies and Trippier.

Think we’ll need Eriksen as no-one else can do what he does. Kane picks himself, and wouldn’t be averse to a toss up between Alli and Lamela for the other attacking spot.

I'd freshen things up a bit. Lots of players gave everything physically and emotionally against Juve, and they won't be able to do it again this weekend. Son and Dier are probably nursing a lot of wounds

................Lloris..................

Aurier....Sanchez.....Verts......Rose

.........Wanyama......Winks.........

Moura........Eriksen........Lamela

...............Kane................

I doubt that he'll make many unforced changes. Dier's arm looked bad, maybe Aurier for Trippier and possibly one change in the three behind Kane.

I could see 4 changes - Rose and Aurier coming in at full back, Wanyama for Dier and, if Son has a knock from all the kicks his took the other night, Moura for Son

I could see 4 changes - Rose and Aurier coming in at full back, Wanyama for Dier and, if Son has a knock from all the kicks his took the other night, Moura for Son

Rose hasn't played a minute of PL football this year, I don't see that changing today. I think that Lamela is ahead of Moura in the pecking order and more likely to start if Son needs a rest or is carrying a knock.

Rose hasn't played a minute of PL football this year, I don't see that changing today. I think that Lamela is ahead of Moura in the pecking order and more likely to start if Son needs a rest or is carrying a knock.

Agreed. I also don't see Moura starting games of importance right now as Poch has said he still needs to work on defensive shape of team...a full-pre-season will be the ticket there...

After the demoralizing defeat to Juventus to go out of the CL, it is going to be difficult to lift the team. Our mental strength is going to be in real test in this match. We need to recover fast for this match if we want to finish in top 4 this season. We have an excellent record against Bournemouth, winning 4 and drawing 1 of our matches against them. But we did draw 0-0 at Bournemouth last season which later affected our league title chance. So, we need to do much better there this season if we want to stay in the top 4 race.

Kane has not been at his best in recent matches. It was disappointing that he didn't score against Juventus when we badly needed him. We need him to get back his best form in this match. Kane scored the hattrick when we beat Bournemouth 5-1 2 years ago. Hope he can reproduce that form in this match. Apart from Kane, we will need others like Son, Alli and Eriksen to lift their game and help us get a goal or two as well. Somehow, I feel we should drop Alli and start Lamela instead. Alli has not scored in 15 matches and has not been in good form recently. Also, want to see Moura get some playing time in this match as well.

It is good that we have many options in midfield now. Want to see Wanyama start with Dembele in this match. Wanyama has not played much recently. It will be nice to see him partnering Dembele in this match. Somehow feel Sissoko should get involved in this match as well. He has been poor in recent matches. But I think Sissoko might do well against Bournemouth.

Our defence have not been tight ever since Alderweireld got injured. We have been conceding too many soft goals since then. Wish Alderweireld can be back for this match. If not, want to see Sanchez and Vertonghen have an error-free match. We have not kept too many clean sheets this season. With due respect to Bournemouth, it will be disappointing if we don't keep the clean sheet in this match.

Surely, this is a must-win match for us if we want to stay in the top 4 race. We will need a good performance and a convincing win to lift our morale after the CL exit. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Bournemouth and improve our chances to finish in top 4 this season.

Poch has shown though that he likes to rotate the full backs and, at some point, he'll deem Rose to have sufficiently recovered from his injury and be sufficiently match fit to start an important game. Might be today, might not. Davies has been playing well recently and there's not much to chose between them in my view (though different styles)...but if Rose is 100% again, then I could see him coming in given Davies played v Huddersfield and Juve.

I take the point about Moura's newness reducing the likelihood of him starting, however the Lamela/Dele/Eriksen trio looked so slow, undynamic and lacking in pace the other week

Everybody dance now!

Wish we can have all our best players available for this match, especially Alderweireld. We need an early goal to help us settle our nerves and then go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will do enough to beat Bournemouth to move above Liverpool into 3rd place in the league.

After the demoralizing defeat to Juventus to go out of the CL, it is going to be difficult to lift the team. Our mental strength is going to be in real test in this match. We need to recover fast for this match if we want to finish in top 4 this season. We have an excellent record against Bournemouth, winning 4 and drawing 1 of our matches against them. But we did draw 0-0 at Bournemouth last season which later affected our league title chance. So, we need to do much better there this season if we want to stay in the top 4 race.

Kane has not been at his best in recent matches. It was disappointing that he didn't score against Juventus when we badly needed him. We need him to get back his best form in this match. Kane scored the hattrick when we beat Bournemouth 5-1 2 years ago. Hope he can reproduce that form in this match. Apart from Kane, we will need others like Son, Alli and Eriksen to lift their game and help us get a goal or two as well. Somehow, I feel we should drop Alli and start Lamela instead. Alli has not scored in 15 matches and has not been in good form recently. Also, want to see Moura get some playing time in this match as well.

It is good that we have many options in midfield now. Want to see Wanyama start with Dembele in this match. Wanyama has not played much recently. It will be nice to see him partnering Dembele in this match. Somehow feel Sissoko should get involved in this match as well. He has been poor in recent matches. But I think Sissoko might do well against Bournemouth.

Our defence have not been tight ever since Alderweireld got injured. We have been conceding too many soft goals since then. Wish Alderweireld can be back for this match. If not, want to see Sanchez and Vertonghen have an error-free match. We have not kept too many clean sheets this season. With due respect to Bournemouth, it will be disappointing if we don't keep the clean sheet in this match.

Surely, this is a must-win match for us if we want to stay in the top 4 race. We will need a good performance and a convincing win to lift our morale after the CL exit. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Bournemouth and improve our chances to finish in top 4 this season.

Bournemouth have been playing well and have good form but we HAVE them

Back