• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT The Mighty THFC vs Abu Dhabi City

Two half way line seats together in block 122 and three together in 528, on the ticket exchange, quick

Regarding the weekend game itself, it was heartening to see that Fernandinho will miss the match. If we can at least exert physical dominance in the centre we have grounds for a plan and some hope here.

Fernandinho out, the defensive side of their game struggling and one way or another, they will expend a lot of energy/emotion today.

To me, we need to stay in the game in the first 30 minutes, keep it tight, give them nothing, counter when given opportunity. 2nd half, go after them. Think 3rd is still an important target for us, and beating another "big" team will be good for our belief going into FA Cup games.

Fernandinho out, the defensive side of their game struggling and one way or another, they will expend a lot of energy/emotion today.

To me, we need to stay in the game in the first 30 minutes, keep it tight, give them nothing, counter when given opportunity. 2nd half, go after them. Think 3rd is still an important target for us, and beating another "big" team will be good for our belief going into FA Cup games.
Agreed.

Whatever anyone says, whoever is out for them, Aguero still scares me. It's going to take a while for those particular scars to disappear.

Agreed.

Whatever anyone says, whoever is out for them, Aguero still scares me. It's going to take a while for those particular scars to disappear.

We may get lucky there, think he's struggling (and Young tried to break his fudging leg), and has to play today.

But yes, the pre Jan/Toby Spurs defense against tricky/mobile attackers like Aquero still can bring up horrible memories

On the weekend City should have had a penalty when Ashley Young tried to break Aguero's leg. If/when they score the penalty, the game is entirely different.

20 minutes ago City should have had a goal when Sane was incorrectly ruled offside as the ball bounced from Milner's knee to Sane. With that goal it is 2-0 before half time and Liverpool are panicking and the game is entirely different.

We need some sort of video assistant referee system, someone should trial it in some league somewhere.

They are a damn impressive team and referees have done them in the last couple of games... that won't happen against Spurs.

On the weekend City should have had a penalty when Ashley Young tried to break Aguero's leg. If/when they score the penalty, the game is entirely different.

20 minutes ago City should have had a goal when Sane was incorrectly ruled offside as the ball bounced from Milner's knee to Sane. With that goal it is 2-0 before half time and Liverpool are panicking and the game is entirely different.

We need some sort of video assistant referee system, someone should trial it in some league somewhere.

They are a damn impressive team and referees have done them in the last couple of games... that won't happen against Spurs.
They bossed a lot of that game, they won’t even be physically tired they had so much of the play. Mentally might of taken a bit out of them, but they’ve lost three on the bounce haven’t they? I just don’t see them making it four....

If we don’t defend like idiots we will get something out of the game.

They have a lot of pressure on them at the moment, them going out last night means the seasons a bit of a failure given the money spent.

He'll probably have a worldy against us, but I didn't feel Walker contributed anything to City's cause last night. Looked a passenger to me.

Last edited:
We played them last year after they got spanned by Everton and it was real brick or bust game for them so they threw everything at us

I’d love them to try that at Wembley

So they cannot clinch the title against us even if they win the game....cool

4-4

Kane 4 ( off his arse, calf, nose, ear ).......Walker 2, Delph, Lloris og,

Back