1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

OMT - Spurs v West Ham

Discussion in 'Spurs News & Views' started by parklane1, 14 Oct 2020.

?

Man of the match

Poll closed 20 Oct 2020.
  1. Kane

84.5%
  2. Hojbjerg

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. N'Dombele

13.8%
  4. Reguilon

1.7%
  5. Son

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Rorschach

Rorschach Garth Crooks

Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk.

2. DeanoAustin

DeanoAustin Jermaine Jenas

Fair points but I think rather than it being a case that we were comfortable and individual mistakes turned the tide, we fell apart as a team and the mistakes followed.

P.D. likes this.
  3. Bedfordspurs

Bedfordspurs Terry Dyson

We conceded the middle third basically
    Which let team create a small amount of pressure and they stole a free kick
    The OG changed the game though as it gave them a belief they never had all game

StephenH and DeanoAustin like this.
  4. Grays_1890

Grays_1890 John Lacy

The problem is though for me is when momentum changes we just cant change it back, the more you put Aurier in those situations he is going to give fouls, in fairness many players in prem do, it does not come down to Sanchez heading ball in his own net and a foul. We play poor all second half which was a momentum thing for me that needed addressing, its like spinning a coin 10 times and hoping it does not hit tails, tails being mistakes that come from continuous pressure

thfcsteff, seaside spur and Bullet like this.
  5. parklane1

parklane1 Gary Stevens

Nail on the head, it seems that some want to put the blame on their usual targets but the team as a whole sat back thinking the game was over and we paid for it.

thfcsteff, Pirate55 and Bullet like this.
  6. Grays_1890

Grays_1890 John Lacy

Exactly, you are just hoping not to concede rather than being positive

7. milo

milo Mel Hopkins Staff Member

Kane, N'Dombele, Reguilon, Son.

Anyone else?

8. milo

I think that the euphoria of Bale signing and the United result must've got the better of me.

thfcsteff and scaramanga like this.
  9. Bullet

Bullet Cecil Poynton

@milo Hojbjerg was superb for most of the game, perfect.

DeanoAustin and milo like this.
  10. Benny_Lad

Benny_Lad Neil Sullivan

What p!sses me off majorly is that we have 74 mins to pick them off there when they chuck bodies forward and we cant nail one chance. That's sloppy at the top end also.

11. milo

I agree

Bedfordspurs likes this.
  12. Bedfordspurs

Bedfordspurs Terry Dyson

I hate these games because the team were bloody great for most of it and then it becomes a case of blaming individuals
    I am not an Aurier fan. I’ve been saying Tobys legs have gone. Both played really really well today and I’ve heard Aurier at least get dug out on social media
    Sánchez had a poor first 5 and really settled in
    That OG can happen to any defender and should have been dealt with earlier before it came to him
    They did some clever “fouls or plays” to get their goals with the lad holding sissoko down to off him and the guy blocking winks run at lanzini. But they do happen... just more so in their cup final

what worries me is not seeing out games At home that were really comfortable in

thfcsteff, DeanoAustin and milo like this.
  13. Bullet

Bullet Cecil Poynton

I was going to type out 50 different points, but having read through the whole thread, you guys have nailed it already.

Usual suspects, usual meteorology FFS.

14. yiddo37

yiddo37 Clive Wilson

Reguilon wasnt motm material for me, great cross for the goal but little else.

Bullet likes this.
  15. Bullet

Bullet Cecil Poynton

We need to flop to the floor theatrically to win a foul, then play a short pass and dally to receive a challenge and flop to the floor theatrically to win a foul, then play a short pass and dally to receive a challenge and flop to the floor theatrically to win a foul, then play a short pass and dally to receive a challenge and flop to the floor theatrically to win a foul, then play a short pass and dally to receive a challenge and flop to the floor theatrically to win a foul, then play a short pass and dally to receive a challenge and flop to the floor theatrically to win a foul, then play a short pass and dally to receive a challenge and flop to the floor theatrically to win a foul, then play a short pass and dally to receive a challenge and flop to the floor theatrically to win a foul, then play a short pass and dally to receive a challenge and flop to the floor theatrically to win a foul, then play a short pass and dally to receive a challenge and flop to the floor theatrically to win a foul, then play a short pass and dally to receive a challenge and flop to the floor theatrically to win a foul, then play a short pass and dally to receive a challenge and flop to the floor theatrically to win a foul, then play a short pass and dally to receive a challenge and flop to the floor theatrically to win a foul, then play a short pass and dally to receive a challenge and flop to the floor theatrically to win a foul, then play a short pass and dally to receive a challenge and flop to the floor theatrically to win a foul, then play a short pass and dally to receive a challenge and flop

16. Bedfordspurs

Bedfordspurs Terry Dyson

We missed Lamela

17. DeanoAustin

DeanoAustin Jermaine Jenas

Kane actually tried that at the end when he backed in to give a free away at 3-2. He was all set to stay down and the West Ham player picked him up.

thfcsteff and Bedfordspurs like this.
  18. 90291Spur

90291Spur Steffen Iversen

You can say that again.

thfcsteff and yiddo37 like this.
  19. yiddo37

yiddo37 Clive Wilson

Frustrating to say the least.
    Should be sitting 2nd in the table with 12 points.

20. parklane1

parklane1 Gary Stevens

[​IMG]