• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT.... Spurs v Toffees.....***

Deki and Bentancur are exactly the opposite of how our signings turn out. We usually sign players who tear it up only to come to Spurs and lay an egg. This time we signed players that Juve were ecstatic to see the backs of only for them to come to us and play outstanding. With zero time settling in. Let's hope this Sarr kid is another one.

You could see the confidence draining from Sessesgnon the longer the game went on, it was and act of mercy to take him off injury or not. He's not going to make it with us unless he gets tougher mentally. Although you do need nerves of steel to play that Kamikaze passing style we tried at the back.
The best LWB at the club and has the potential to be one of the best few in the league.

What does Sheringham having won the CL and a treble have to do with him saying Kane should join a team that has done fudge all since he became Spurs' main man?

Maybe follow the conversation.

Sheringham was a boyhood hero of mine but his comments regarding Kane continue to wind me up.

What did he say?

" You want to be playing in Champions League finals, you want to be playing for the league title. If you want to do that, I think he needs to leave." He's been telling him he needs to leave for years.

He played in more CL finals than Manure and the same number as City since he broke into the first team. And twice came closer to winning the title. What a load of gonad*s.

Sheringham won the cl. And treble.

I’ve said it before but this is Conte transforming Spurs. Just like pochettino did a clear out of ‘bad eggs’ so has Conte by moving on players that he didn’t want to have. He’s added a couple of excellent players that have come in and made a difference already. Yes, we are still hitting bumps but the grass is starting to come up, the lemon trees are starting to bear fruit, small at first, and with the right end to the season, and the right summer transfers, we can go places.

I have concerns about if we can sign the right players. And if Conte’s year left might cause issues but feel like we have the chance to succeed.

I’ve said it before but this is Conte transforming Spurs. Just like pochettino did a clear out of ‘bad eggs’ so has Conte by moving on players that he didn’t want to have. He’s added a couple of excellent players that have come in and made a difference already. Yes, we are still hitting bumps but the grass is starting to come up, the lemon trees are starting to bear fruit, small at first, and with the right end to the season, and the right summer transfers, we can go places.

I have concerns about if we can sign the right players. And if Conte’s year left might cause issues but feel like we have the chance to succeed.
It’s a year with an option for the club to extend by a further year isn’t it?

Both Kulu and Bentan show just the type of players we are missing. A feint, drop of a shoulder, shimmy to misdirect and going 100% in close combat and putting a foot in for whole hearted tackles. Passes and takes responsiblility for it by moving into space giving the receiver an immediate outlet. They win many little battles and in so doing lift the team and gives them confidence in going forwards.

We need to ensure these guys stay fit to continue to influence the way we play. And we need to shift out those players who are too predictable.

Doherty was good going forwards making many deep runs and causing confusion for the defence.

It's not about being man utd.

Lets face it, it's true.

We want to change that.

Suppose so but Sheringham just annoys me as (like Redknapp and Souness) he never seems to have a nice word to say about Tottenham.

Much prefer when Dawson, Crouch, Jenas or Hoddle are pundits for our matches as at least they still clearly love our club.

Suppose so but Sheringham just annoys me as (like Redknapp and Souness) he never seems to have a nice word to say about Tottenham.

Much prefer when Dawson, Crouch, Jenas or Hoddle are pundits for our matches as at least they still clearly love our club.

Bit of a clam, isn't he. Heard it from so many sources - Teddy is an arrogant prick. Good player for us once, and one of my favorites, but I feel no affinity to him anymore.

Having Skippy come back so we can rotate with Hoj & Bent as necessary, will be a big step in the right direction. Where that leaves Winks will show us the likelihood of him still being here next season.

Having Skippy come back so we can rotate with Hoj & Bent as necessary, will be a big step in the right direction. Where that leaves Winks will show us the likelihood of him still being here next season.

Winks is 4th in the pecking order. Will remain so unless we move to a midfield three I think. The form and quality of the current front three makes that seem rather unlikely right now at least.

Some rotation options would do us rather well for sure. Along with less fixture congestion it makes for a very different situation to a couple of weeks ago.

Hopefully Skipp will be back soon.

Back