• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs - Fulham

Stupid or not, (If 14 players is the magic number )they are the rules and as far as I am aware they haven’t changed.

this is all tighter because of 3 meaningless international breaks before Xmas.

the euro qualifiers could have been moved to March.
So they should just throw consideration for general public health and thousands of lives out of the window, because they have made some rules for PLAYING fudging FOOTBALL, when the situation was nowhere near as bad as it is now??
OK......

Last edited:
Don't be soft, they have a responsibility to themselves, their team mates and opposition players etc to ensure they have as reduced risk as possible of contracting the virus. Considering the nature of their 'job' and the inability to practice safe distancing it is even more vital that they take extra responsibility in their day to day lives. It's basic risk management.
It’s all nice in theory but you’re asking them to be robots which they aren’t. Literally no players will be doing this, and it’s not feasible to expect them to do so....

I know that it causes fixture congestion later in the season but Kane and Son getting a break wouldn't be a disaster.
The football is so poor at the moment that I kind of don't mind if the match was postponed, but sadly that would just mean more congestion at a later point.

The football is so poor at the moment that I kind of don't mind if the match was postponed, but sadly that would just mean more congestion at a later point.
Hopefully Vinicius will have recovered and able to give Kane a rest plus Sabitzer is tearing it up for us by then.

True. I just want us to get back on track ASAP, but a bit of rest wouldn't hurt.

It's not long to wait, I think that Kane getting six days rest ahead of Leeds could prove really useful. It doesn't appear that having a reserve striker is resulting in a reduction in the minutes he is playing and we all know what happens when he is overplayed.

Just training then go home for a whole season and that’s not hard? They aren’t robots, they have to venture out sometimes. You can catch it even if adhering to social distancing rules, there’s nothing full proof about it - just more testing hoping to contain it....

But for the majority of these lock downs we have all been told to go to work then go home and do not mingle, why should it be any different for them?

Last edited:
Wow! Contender for stupidest post of the year right there! You still have to do your shopping, hair cut, dentist etc. They have kids in kindergarten or school, their partner might be going to work etc. There are a thousand ways to get it. They are humans, you know.

But they get tested more than any other person surely these superstar players take even more precaution than the average person?

I very much doubt these players go shopping in Tesco, use public dentists, go into town for a hair cut. They have no reason to leave the house as everything can come to them.

Has it bene confirmed then
I know the rumours are out there
Hell I share them on Sunday

No, Just rumours of course but seems weird how some teams have players disappearing from squads all over the place without getting asked questions. Hopefully we have only had the odd case and nothing too widespread

No, Just rumours of course but seems weird how some teams have players disappearing from squads all over the place without getting asked questions. Hopefully we have only had the odd case and nothing too widespread

It could be a club punishment rather than testing positive.

But they get tested more than any other person surely these superstar players take even more precaution than the average person?

I very much doubt these players go shopping in Tesco, use public dentists, go into town for a hair cut. They have no reason to leave the house as everything can come to them.
You go to Covid or Covid comes to you... Makes very little difference.

Oh I agree
Just odd they won’t say it

Back