• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs - Fulham

COYS.

Also does anyone else find the live prime feed to be a bit crap quality in terms of picture?

Yep it's shocking, How Amazon with all their ill-got wealth can fudge up a football stream so badly is beyond belief. I can get a better stream of some nerd on the internet than them!.

FFS. Our bad run started with brick OMTs and this is what we get. Posters are not respecting the OMT gods.

Can't believe I've had to Google some of this brick on my work computer but if it in some way helps to appease the OMT gods, it'll have been worth the P45.

upload_2020-12-29_13-37-3.png

upload_2020-12-29_13-38-2.png

The Athletic are saying that the game is in doubt because a number of Fulham players have tested positive

Isn’t the reason Elite football is allowed to carry on is because it is a controlled environment? How are they getting the virus? Surely they should go to training and go home not hard is it.
Just training then go home for a whole season and that’s not hard? They aren’t robots, they have to venture out sometimes. You can catch it even if adhering to social distancing rules, there’s nothing full proof about it - just more testing hoping to contain it....

Back