• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs - LASK***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s Linzer Athletik-Sport-Klub

So it is a bit like Charlton being called CAFC.
How silly, they should be called Linzer.
Stop being naughty.

Reminds me that when Cheatski went bankrupt, Ken Bates allegedly defaulted* on payments to creditors by changing them from Chelsea Football Club to Chelsea Football and Athletic Club or something like that... feckin cheats.

*or whatever the right term is

Stop being naughty.

Reminds me that when Cheatski went bankrupt, Ken Bates allegedly defaulted* on payments to creditors by changing them from Chelsea Football Club to Chelsea Football and Athletic Club or something like that... feckin cheats.

However you call them this is the lask team we want to be playing right now.

I'll go get my coat.

Stop being naughty.

They are sometimes referred to as LASK Linz. The city is called Linz and their stadium Linzer. Just pick one.

We HAVE to get a clean sheet in this.
Though, i'd take any kind of win tbh.

I suspect we'll see:

Hart
Doherty Dier Alderwiereld Reguillon
Lo Celso Hojbjerg Winks
Bergwijn Vinicius Moura

If we get a decent lead i think Jose will substitute Hojbjerg for Sissoko to save him for Burnley

I think we'll win 3-1 (last minute penalty concession:mad:)

If he starts it'd be nice to see Vinicius hit the ground running and bag a couple, just to boost his confidence.

If he goes on a run without goals the pressure will build and he could become the next player to wilt in Kane's shadow, like Soldado or Janssen.

Goals now, keep him hungry and motivated which in turn keeps Kane a bit worried and firing on all cylinders.

If he's ready physically getting more minutes on the pitch could do him a lot of good. He was ready for a sub appearance at the weekend, don't think it's far fetched to think he could be ready for an hour on Thursday.

Better for him and his confidence if he comes on for longer in the second half and bags a couple in my opinion.

We HAVE to get a clean sheet in this.
Though, i'd take any kind of win tbh.

I suspect we'll see:

Hart
Doherty Dier Alderwiereld Reguillon
Lo Celso Hojbjerg Winks
Bergwijn Vinicius Moura

If we get a decent lead i think Jose will substitute Hojbjerg for Sissoko to save him for Burnley

I think we'll win 3-1 (last minute penalty concession:mad:)

I hope that we never see Dier and Alderweireld in the same team again. They are just too slow to play together. It needs to be one or other plus one of the younger CBs.

what about Tanganga? I would like to see him play and get some game time to get fit. Bale needs to play to get the rust off. He looked slow on Sunday to me.

No Dier, Tanganga or Rodon, so the CBs pick themselves. Full backs obviously change, and I think Kane will start too but then come off for Vinicius when possible.

Midfield is difficult to call, aside from I think Winks and GLC will probably start. Will be interesting to see how full-bore Jose goes and whether Hojbjerg starts

-------------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------------

----Doherty-------------Toby----------------Sanchez-----------Davies---

----------------------Winks--------------------GLC---------------------------

------------------------------------Dele---------------------------------------

-------------Moura---------------Kane----------------Bale-------------------

No Dier, Tanganga or Rodon, so the CBs pick themselves. Full backs obviously change, and I think Kane will start too but then come off for Vinicius when possible.

Midfield is difficult to call, aside from I think Winks and GLC will probably start. Will be interesting to see how full-bore Jose goes and whether Hojbjerg starts

-------------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------------

----Doherty-------------Toby----------------Sanchez-----------Davies---

----------------------Winks--------------------GLC---------------------------

------------------------------------Dele---------------------------------------

-------------Moura---------------Kane----------------Bale-------------------

Why would you start Bale on the left?

Think we will see more rotation than @AdamB has suggested:

---------------------------------------Hart-------------------------------------

----Doherty--------------Toby--------------Sanchez------------Davies----

---------------------------Winks---------------Lo Celso-----------------------

--------------------------------------Dele---------------------------------------

-------------Moura--------------Vinicius----------------Lamela-------------

I wish we didn't have to rely on Winks, but this'll be about his level.

Could also see Dele off the bench with Sissoko partnering Winks and Lo Celso further forward.

Back