• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Leicester City *POSTPONED*

Conte is doing a press conference this afternoon, so hopefully, he might tell us a little about who is available.

The rumours are that Royal and Gil were the first to contract it and they returned to training on Monday. It's probably going to be a bit tight on the rest for this game but they are meant to be back for Sunday.

I'm thinking he may not give us much. Perhaps still difficult even for him to know and even if he does know making that information public probably just makes it easier for Leicester to prepare for the match.

I'm thinking he may not give us much. Perhaps still difficult even for him to know and even if he does know making that information public probably just makes it easier for Leicester to prepare for the match.

The club doesn't typically comment on this kind of thing either. I think that it is safe to assume that if they are not training today, they are not going to play.

Let's hope that most of our players are vaccinated and that no one suffers any long term effects.

Just read that both clubs requested a postponement, but the PL refused. Hard to understand that decision.
It sounds like Leceister have it worse than us.

For me it sounds like we asked the PL to postpone the game vs Leicester, to play the game vs Rennes instead, but the PL rejected. If that is the case, the PL can go stuff their derriere with pineapples! While other nations leagues actively try to help their teams in Europe, by moving games to give them more time to rest, the PL always seem to do the exact opposite!

Just read that both clubs requested a postponement, but the PL refused. Hard to understand that decision.
It sounds like Leceister have it worse than us.
Considering this flared up for Leicester last week, I'd find it hard to grant a postponement given that they played Saudi Sportswashing Machine on Sunday.

Burnley-Watford postponed due to CoViD. It's going to be an interesting few weeks as Omicron makes the rounds. With no summer internationals the PL would be wise to extend the season by a couple of weeks. There will be many more postponed games that just won't fit in the current schedule.

For me it sounds like we asked the PL to postpone the game vs Leicester, to play the game vs Rennes instead, but the PL rejected. If that is the case, the PL can go stuff their derriere with pineapples! While other nations leagues actively try to help their teams in Europe, by moving games to give them more time to rest, the PL always seem to do the exact opposite!

Only with us, Liverpool get anything they want.

Standard are predicting a midfield of Alli/Winks/Ndombele/Stevie

don’t think that has a tackle (waaay) in it.
Jeez, I’ve seen some bad midfields in our time - we’d be relying on Winks to be the ‘enforcer’:DLets hope that’s nothing more than a prediction.

On a better note, Kane loves a goal or four against Leicester and they are struggling for centre backs. Assuming he is fit, great opportunity for him to get back in the goals….

Jeez, I’ve seen some bad midfields in our time - we’d be relying on Winks to be the ‘enforcer’:DLets hope that’s nothing more than a prediction.

On a better note, Kane loves a goal or four against Leicester and they are struggling for centre backs. Assuming he is fit, great opportunity for him to get back in the goals….

It’s up there with a midfield of
Modric/Lennon/Kranjcar/VDV we played against city on one of the occasions we got slapped

Happy to be proved wrong but I think this will be called off. That being the case, I just hope they do it sooner rather than later i.e. before people start travelling. Not like the Burnley/Watford match, a couple of hours before.

Back