• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Old photos from Tottenham

You really wouldn't want to be up against those railings would you (or immediately below them for that matter).

Remember being on th North Bank a few times, most memorably 1975 ,I think. Iknow the gooners were taking the tinkle out of Pat Jennings for his Unipart ad.
Me and my mate were down towards the front and the Spurs lads came in en masse from behind us on our left as we looked at the pitch. Didn't actually take the end but made a sizeable dent in it if I recall.

Photo of WHL from 1912 apparently, maybe @parklane1 can confirm? :p
66Pf8WJ.jpg

It's likely 1912. That brown cap closest to the lens is a Billy Bunter Titfer (available from their Crouch End boutique) from 1911. The boaters in front are all from the 1910 collection from Tommy Trilby (Carnaby Street branch).

With no roof and English weather, you can see why a hat was standard!

It's likely 1912. That brown cap closest to the lens is a Billy Bunter Titfer (available from their Crouch End boutique) from 1911. The boaters in front are all from the 1910 collection from Tommy Trilby (Carnaby Street branch).

Hats off to you, sir! I'll get my coat.

First time i saw him play in our shirt i remember turning round to the guy in the next seat and say we have bought a old man the way he walked on to the pitch. But wow what a player he was.

He always looked like the bloke who turned up late for kickoff on Sunday morning with a hangover and a fag in the corner of his mouth until he got the ball.

Baresi, probably about the best footballer I have ever seen in my life. Never seen someone read the game and make it look so easy

I remember reading about the AC Milan of old with Baresi and Maldini at the back, that at their peak they would sometimes play a back four and a goalkeeper against 11 academy players over 90 minutes, and that they'd be able to draw 0-0. That's some feat if true (big if!). Those two were some pair!

I remember reading about the AC Milan of old with Baresi and Maldini at the back, that at their peak they would sometimes play a back four and a goalkeeper against 11 academy players over 90 minutes, and that they'd be able to draw 0-0. That's some feat if true (big if!). Those two were some pair!

Costacurta weren't a bad player with them.

Back