• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

…Clarkson’s farm…
There's been a few mentions of Gerald here, but I thought Kaleb was excellent, and you felt that they really came to enjoy the jibes and insults going back and forth between them as the series progressed. It ended up as quite the double act.
A second series seems inevitable but I wonder if it wouldn't be better left where this one ended.
Yea agreed, don’t get the Gerald love in (he was mildly amusing), the star of the supporting cast was clearly Kaleb.

Ok finished first season of wheel of time. Enjoyed it although a few bugs.

Loved the books but have to accept this is it's own story. But seriously heron marked blade shouldn't be done with blue tak. Don't rush things. You don't have to shove things in peoples face from the get go. Let the audience realise for themselves. Or have some mystery.

Just buy the sword from this guy.

Last edited:
I tend to watch shows about two years after everyone else, so I'm just getting around to Derry Girls now, its fantastic, if you've not seen it, do so.
Same here, although 5 years is probably more accurate for me.
Did enjoy derry girls, proper humour.

Air Crash Investigation - such an incredible (and scary show). I mean, the acting of the investigation parts is terrible but the analysis and the causes just blow my mind.

Just finished Succession. Great TV but never watched something where all the characters are unlikable.

Most of the way through Dopesick . Micheal Keaton is quality in it . Very good TV

Back