• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

The binge fest continues, with my most recent episode being the Battle of the Bastards. The battle scenes in GoT are superior to the ones in most movies. The show really does have a cinematic feel

That's one of the best episodes, basically like a full on big budget film scene.

The binge fest continues, with my most recent episode being the Battle of the Bastards. The battle scenes in GoT are superior to the ones in most movies. The show really does have a cinematic feel

I accidently stumbled across this piece of GoT ITK and I'm gutted to say the least ....

All you GoT fans who'd rather not know the ITK info, then please do not watch the video. Those of you who do watch it, I ask you please do not comment on what you've seen as it would be a major spoiler to those who do not want to know a major outcome in the storyline..

So gutted I stumbled across this:(

I accidently stumbled across this piece of GoT ITK and I'm gutted to say the least ....

All you GoT fans who'd rather not know the ITK info, then please do not watch the video. Those of you who do watch it, I ask you please do not comment on what you've seen as it would be a major spoiler to those who do not want to know a major outcome in the storyline..

Not again?!!!....

upload_2019-4-4_20-21-12.png

Jokes aside - I know some of you aren’t up to date and are binging GoT now to catch up.

There are spoilers in this video for you guys, so give it a miss!

I accidently stumbled across this piece of GoT ITK and I'm gutted to say the least ....is a stuoid thing to post in this threa

Firstly I have not clicked on the video but for the record I think it was silly of you to post that in this tread

Did read that this was staged as an April Fools.

After Life = really enjoyed it, quite touching and hopeful.

Jack Ryan = I liked it. Not sure about the complaints at the end as noted earlier in the thread, I thought it worked. If anything the real issue for me (and it was always so, its how its written) is that Jack Ryan is basically a 10 at everything he does. Would be nice if he had some flaws/weaknesses.

(Netflix) Wild Wild Country - documentary about guru Bhagwan (/Osho) and the town (Rajneeshpuram) they created in Oregon. Utterly mental and had never heard of it before.

Game of Thrones next Monday, really looking forward to that!

I have seen it before but i am going through it again and just finished series 5, not much chance of watching 6 and 7 before Monday so will have to stay away from any writes up.

I saw the first 2 seasons about 4 or 5 years ago. Loved it, but wasnt in a rush to go through it. Now that its ending I think I might spend the summer going through it all in one go.

Back