• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Scariest program on TV.

School BBC 2

Quite an eye-opener for those of us of a certain age.
Even more so if like me you went to boarding school back 60's

Last edited:
Just finished the latest Narcos. Got to be the best TV show of the past few years, love it. This series was just as good as the others imo, already looking forward to the next!

Probably old news now, but I just finished Tom clancy’s Jack Ryan. Quite enjoyed it, love the original films (THFRO, PG, CAPD), so really didn’t want them muck this up, but it ties in pretty well.

watched the last one last night, generally enjoyed it (also a fan of the books/films) but the ending felt slightly anticlimactic compared to the build up

I guess it's a realistic ending to such incidents, but it seemed a bit easy, just shoot him

RE your spoiler, I cant tell you how many times I wish people on tv would just do that. Its a source of immense frustration to me! I think it is infinitely more satisfying for the sensible thing to happen.

*I say this having not watched any of the show yet!

Fair enough, obviously my view is unqualified. I just hate the hollywood version of these events usually!

Just shoot FFS!

it's was more to do with...

the protagonist, over the entire series had been built up as tactical and vicious mastermind with 3/4 contingencies and traps built in at every step, he was always a move ahead of the CIA, yet, at the culmination of his plans he had no escape route lined up or a backup comms unit to finish things off, the ending didn't do the character justice

Jack Ryan has got much better reviews on here than I was expecting.
It was very easy watching and ran out of steam in the last two episode.
But fun for all that!

Another great comedy on Netflix...The Kominsky Method with Michael Douglas and Alan Arkin,all about aging in your late life. Some funny scenes especially the funeral episode in the second episode. Danny De Vito turns up as a prostate doctor .Love Alan Arkins delivery could watch him all day.

For us oldies ticks a few boxes on what is infront of us lol...

Last edited:
Back