• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I think it's good from the first three episodes I've seen so far. However, who the hell are this new power broker family at the centre of everything?!

Goes without saying, that the large Spacey shaped hole, is far from ideal.
Was pretty bad. Glad it was short, but the finale was absolutely bloody awful.
It had been going down hill for a couple of seasons anyway, which was a shame as the first two or three seasons were awesome viewing.

Watch episode 1. Not bad at all young man.
Some of the youthful street lingo had me and Mrs looking at one another, saying what did they say!

I have a client in tower hamlets yet they keep on putting in charge old white men (stale pale males) and wonder why their hated and fail

Gotta speak da lingo bruv

Daredevil S3, enjoyed it.

I dont think the Netflix stuff has any real legs in it any more, and this felt very much like a finale to Daredevil, rather than a season.

But - I enjoyed it. If you like the Netflix Marvel stuff, this is one of the better ones IMO.

Punisher finished. Really good and I’m not really into the marvel thing.
Are they making a second series?

Half way through making a murderer. Some of this is hard to believe how could they get away with so much fabrication? But also will be good to get another angle on this as the story is based solely from his side. Is it biased that perhaps he’s not as innocent as they make out?!

Attenborough’s new show Dynasties was absolutely amazing

Will be a very sad day when he leaves this planet

At least he leaves a catalogue of amazing material. What a life he's lived. I love the way he embraces new technology as he gets older too. The HD drone footage they can produce now is a game changer in terms of wildlife recording.

Last edited:

Yes, filmed, due reasonably soon I believe.

Punisher has to be one of my favourites of all of them, and its not honestly even that "comic book-y" IMO.

Jessica Jones season 3 is coming too, otherwise Luke Cage and Iron Fist have been cancelled and theres been nothing reported on Daredevil being renewed/cancelled yet.

At least he leaves a catalogue of amazing material. What a life he's lived. I love the way he embraces new technology as he gets older too. The HD drone footage they can produce now is a game changer in terms of wildlife recording.

He's just a narrater though these days isn't he? He's not the one putting the shows together

Extreme Everest With Ant Middleton was a good watch, mother nature is brutal
I've never met him but his wife is friends with my Mrs

Now tonight is Children in Need, some of the stories really get to me, especially now I'm a dad myself

Half way through making a murderer. Some of this is hard to believe how could they get away with so much fabrication? But also will be good to get another angle on this as the story is based solely from his side. Is it biased that perhaps he’s not as innocent as they make out?!
Punisher 2 in the can.... Disney are doing their own Netflix so may want marvel ... Both luke cage and iron fist cancelled, they are suposing it's because Disney are not wanting on other platforms.

Extreme Everest With Ant Middleton was a good watch, mother nature is brutal
I've never met him but his wife is friends with my Mrs

Now tonight is Children in Need, some of the stories really get to me, especially now I'm a dad myself

He comes across as a bit whinny, not that I would say that to his face. Just goes to show what a childhood can do to develop a persons life and thought it was sad when he spoke about his mother.

I love anything to do with Everest, dont know why.

Finished that!
Didn’t see that ending! 7/10.

Informer II?

Maybe...

It was written by some lads as their first show I think

We guessed it was him because of the tracksuit top shown in one of the clips with the gun and him mixing it up with the other lad

Back