• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official OM(usic)T Thread ***

And this has just been re-posted onto youtube in a remixed and remastered format. The band had taken it down a couple of years back because the huge number of views was taking away from other work they wanted noticed:

Talent out the ying yang from this man. Potential here for some sort of stadium anthem:

And this track is simply amazing with that killer sax solo in the second half:

Totally charmed with this lovely quiet conversation between accomplished musicians:

Last edited:
Eddie Van Halen. The Rock Stars' rock star. Generational talent. Stadium anthem auteur extraordinaire. Dead at 65 from cancer.

'C'mon, baby, finish what you started', he once sang. He did that and more. Sad to see him go.

Last edited:
Hideous self promotion here but like my music page on facebooooooook please!

https://www.facebook.com/ElPres61music

Been really busy during the int break but getting some stuff down.

You all get to see my beautiful face. fudging finally right?!?!!

But yeah I hate asking but give it a like or whatev if it's your jam. Will do some Chas and Dave next if I get enough dingdong pics via DM as a result of this.

Back