• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official OM(usic)T Thread ***

My mate went to see 'em at aly paly last weekend, said they rocked it.

She told me about The Staves also, who supported Michael Kiwanuka, they seem destined for big things;

[video=youtube;hYV0Wp0MdZ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYV0Wp0MdZ4[/video]

[video=youtube;Ey2UdOqiTw8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey2UdOqiTw8[/video]

Liking them, don't much care for that Lana Del Rey album, my misses likes it but it's a bit middle of the road for me.

I remember seeing them a few times in Watford, supporting bands like Mohair. I think they stopped doing some bits for a while, good to see they active again

I like some of his stuff, but I'm not sure about him across the course of an album. Which album would you reccommend? Run Come Save Me just doesn't hit the same heights as witness the fitness imo, maybe I just haven't listened to it enough?

Awfully Deep is probably his finest, including the awesome "Chin High" as it does...

the albums been out for three or so months is all.. you said it as though you were breaking some momentous musical news.. nothing personal.

SO if he'd asked if anyone has Dark side of the moon you'd have been tinkling yourself laughing as that was out in 73?

A great artist (IMO) is Jason Mraz, he will not be everyones cup of tea... For me though, he beat and tunes are so mellow and relaxing, perfect song to listen to at any time !

absolutely, yes.

anyone heard of Elvis Pressley? Not my cup of tea - but then im from Boston - sounds like the devils music 8)

on a serious note - The Black Keys, anyone suggest which albums to listen to? Just listening to Brothers for the first time......i really like it

Anyone heard of Ben howard? Only recently discovered him - excellent - really good brick

FAO Electronic Music Lovers

James Lavelle - GU026 - Romania

Classic 2CD house set from the early 2000s, strongly reccommended

Last edited:
Readings line up is always better, problem is Reading Festival is the biggest qunt infested brickhole festival in the WORLD!

This, last time I went there nearly got out tent burnt down by some 16 year old setting of calor gas canisters, piece of shrapnel flew through our tent.

Full of aggy little 16 year olds who need a slap, only english festival I'll really do the whole weekend at in england these days is Glasto, much better vibe

Back