• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Fwiw, I thought the movie was lame, one tired joke repeated over and over again, and turned it off.
That’s the whole concept
The TV show has more variety and is quote punchy IMO
I also love the casting which I thought was brilliant
Matt Berry always makes me laugh
I’ve bumped into him a few times in Bedford (he is form here) and he is now different. I was behind him in the queue once at the train station and I swear he ordered a train TICKetttttt

That’s the whole concept
The TV show has more variety and is quote punchy IMO
I also love the casting which I thought was brilliant
Matt Berry always makes me laugh
I’ve bumped into him a few times in Bedford (he is form here) and he is now different. I was behind him in the queue once at the train station and I swear he ordered a train TICKetttttt

BAAAaaaaatttt!

upload_2021-1-1_0-46-37.gif

Really hope cinemas survive this pandemic. Used to go 5-6 times a month before COVID. I love Netflix, Disney + and Prime and like their business model of being able to binge shows but some films demand a cinema viewing. Netflix does some of the best tv shows but their films are a bit crap IMO. Watching brand new films at home on a 40-50 inch tv isn’t the same as watching it in a cinema or IMAX.

Any recommendations for something entertaining but dumb on Netflix or Prime? I want to switch my brain off tonight

Back