• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Can I ask what the commercials are on this Marky?
Did you say there were about 14 of you in on it? What was the outlay, the ongoing input, what time period etc vs the £9k winnings in 3 races?

Can I ask what the commercials are on this Marky?
Did you say there were about 14 of you in on it? What was the outlay, the ongoing input, what time period etc vs the £9k winnings in 3 races?
Yeh sure

We've had Robbie since May 2018

He cost £36k to buy at auction, it costs £13k a year in training fees/race entries/vet's bills, Insurance is £2,500 a year

14 of us have shares in ownership
There are 9 who own 10% and they pay in £200 a month and paid in £3,000 up front
I'm part of the last 10% which is split into 4 so I own 2.5% of him, I pay £50 a month and paid £750 up front

We're not going to get rich but that's not and never has been the point of having a horse

For each bit of prize money we win the trainer and jockey both get 10% and we get the rest

Going by the Racing Post pullot on this season predictions none of the experts from all bookmakers give us any chance what so ever,all of them think we're in big trouble and Jose be gone by Xmas.

Feel like emailing it to Jose so he can pin it up on the wall of the changing rooms.....cnuts.

Going by the Racing Post pullot on this season predictions none of the experts from all bookmakers give us any chance what so ever,all of them think we're in big trouble and Jose be gone by Xmas.

Feel like emailing it to Jose so he can pin it up on the wall of the changing rooms.....cnuts.
Shame Redknapp isn’t in charge you wouldn’t need to tell him...

TBF we are going to have to go some to do much

Need Jake to do me a favour second half and pick up a yellow.

Attachments

• 8F29267B-9D4D-48A9-84D0-6E5282ACA9AA.png
    8F29267B-9D4D-48A9-84D0-6E5282ACA9AA.png
    447.2 KB · Views: 9
£20 @ 40/1 - Tottenham score the most Premier League goals

I know City and Liverpool will be favourites to score more. But, given the attacking play that we have now, I think 40/1 is a huge price.

Back