• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Came 8th, was well up with the pace until 4 furlongs out then he dropped back, not sure what his ideal distance is really

Backed Sampdoria to equalise against Juventus at 11-1 with 15 mins still to play. They level in the 90th minute. I go to cash out my bet, which Betfair surprisingly offers almost instantaneously, VAR rules the goal out and Betfair suspend betting before I can click on the button...........bastards.

upload_2019-1-1_17-19-33.png

Did a 6 fold today, 4 teams winning easily including 2 xs 6-0 and a 3-0
Last 2 teams Forest Green, they were drawing until the last kick and won it
and Lincoln they were winning and conceded an equaliser last kick at the same time Forest Green scored

That goal cost me £1,650, fairly annoyed at that one!!!

What are the odds?

I managed to turn a free bet from Ladbrokes into a fair profit yesterday. Nice 7/1 horse winner and lumped it on WBA to beat Bolton 5/4

Have not checked, did it on the betfair exchange, think us and Chelsea are about the same to qualify and last week we were the favourites. You can see which way the money is going. Ideal would be an early chelsea goal(felt dirty writing that) cash out and then us come back.

I can not see us keeping a clean sheet.

Going to put a grand down on Chelsea to qualify from the league cup semi final.

well that £1,200 profit was nice, can not believe we were favourites when I placed the bet.

Dortmund are favourites to qualify in our match on betfair but I am thinking of rolling over the money onto that two legged game with them to go through. I dont think anyone can doubt how much I love Tottenham but we were not going through against Chelsea and I can not see it against Dortmund either.

well that £1,200 profit was nice, can not believe we were favourites when I placed the bet.

Dortmund are favourites to qualify in our match on betfair but I am thinking of rolling over the money onto that two legged game with them to go through. I dont think anyone can doubt how much I love Tottenham but we were not going through against Chelsea and I can not see it against Dortmund either.
Shrewd betting mate

What did you do here?

Back