• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Benoit Thread

At least Benny turned up to watch us yesterday rather than holidaying in Spain.

Did he? Thats brilliant. Supporting your soon to be ex team mates.

I still cannot understand why he isnt playing UNLESS he is injured. Rose is all huff and puff and no end product. His crossing I think is woeful and when he gets up there I dont think there is anything productive.

Anyways

BSiAYptIQAAWkCW.jpg

I still cannot understand why he isnt playing UNLESS he is injured. Rose is all huff and puff and no end product. His crossing I think is woeful and when he gets up there I dont think there is anything productive.

Anyways

According to some reports this may be the root of the discord. It's reported that Benny thinks he's fit, but the Spurs medical staff do not. Maybe that disagreement blew up into a heated argument and things got out of hand. Who knows what went on but he may still be at the club come the end of the window if he can;t pass a medical.

I'd love to see him in a Spurs shirt again putting in a committed performance. Not some of the halfassed ones he's turned out at the end of last season (or maybe that was the injury :-k).

According to some reports this may be the root of the discord. It's reported that Benny thinks he's fit, but the Spurs medical staff do not. Maybe that disagreement blew up into a heated argument and things got out of hand. Who knows what went on but he may still be at the club come the end of the window if he can;t pass a medical.

I'd love to see him in a Spurs shirt again putting in a committed performance. Not some of the halfassed ones he's turned out at the end of last season (or maybe that was the injury :-k).

But even if he wasnt injured I dont think AVB favors him which is his prerogative although I dont think Rose is better and surely you play the better of the two players.

He wasnt at his best last season and im certain that is due to the injuries

But even if he wasnt injured I dont think AVB favors him which is his prerogative although I dont think Rose is better and surely you play the better of the two players.

He wasnt at his best last season and im certain that is due to the injuries

Rose has looked very good so far. After the NLD we will be able to make a better judgement.

IMO AVB doesn't want jokers in the squad.

Anyways

Rose' crossing was appalling in the Swansea game, 6 attempts of which none found a team mate. He also had the worst pass completion % of any of the starting outfield players. Still not convinced about him defensively either. Guess we'll see on Sunday if he is an upgrade on BAE as some seem to think...

Back