• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Word Meanings

ArcspacE

Banned
There's often more to a post than the eye can see. Here's what I've managed to decypher so far

For example if somone says

'Player X is terrible but Arry would get him up and running in not time'

Actual meaning

'I've always rated that player and was very sad to see him sign for Liverpool - wish he would come to us, but can never admit that'

Or similar

'Who is this FM fanboy pinup pretty boy?'

Actual meaning

'I don't really follow foobtall outside the PL and have never heard of this clown but could never admit to it'

Have you picked up on any?

:D

Please dont engage me in conversation again

Actual meaning

I dont have the ability to debate with you, but I will still read your posts and make digs at you third hand, and if you reply I'll report you

"He won't do very well at Spurs, not sure why Harry is even thinking about signing him."

Actual meanng

"I'm a fudgetard who has barely seen him play, and cannot fathom how there are any good players at brick clubs despite the fact that the likes of Dawson and Huddlestone were bought from Championship clubs."

I would love to see Damiao at the club.

Actual meaning

I have not once seen him play but because everyone else likes him so do i.

I'd love to see potential foreign superstar at the club, he would improve our team massively and is so much better than existing player x.

Meaning = Other than looking him up on YouTube I've never seen him play but he was awesome for my FM side.

Jake Livermore IS more technically gifted than Jamie O'Hara

Actual meaning

I don't know as much about football as the majority on the board, but I like to pretend I do - so I'll argue with everyone.

Please dont engage me in conversation again

Actual meaning

I dont have the ability to debate with you, but I will still read your posts and make digs at you third hand, and if you reply I'll report you

:ross::ross::ross:

Back