• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T: MOTD River

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armchair Expert

Vedran Corluka
can anyone help me out? I fancy tuning in sometimes but obviously not living in the UK...

sorry for starting a thread but had no idea where to post...

MOTD river - please merge and re-lock of whatever

Hi, the browser add-on mediaHint or Hola, both for Chrome and Firefox, allows semi legal watching of territory restricted content from any location. You can watch iplayer, itv player, netflix UK or US, or any service from any country. Free add-on.

Apologies for new thread on locked subject but I can't be arsed explaining to admin when it takes two seconds to give the guy the right answer.

Maybe don't lock threads, or merge them as aggressively. Pointless anyway but that's another thread I suppose. Ie nobody cares.

Thanks all, word to your mothers

Re: MOTD river - please merge and re-lock of whatever

8. Links To Streaming Sites

We have been informed by the club that it is illegal for us to promote/advertise links to streams for games. It is against the site rules to post or request links to streaming sites. If anyone sees it please mention it to an admin and they will delete the thread.

Have a site and don't allow them to be posted, or don't have a site. Your call.

Re: MOTD river - please merge and re-lock of whatever

Not a stream link to any paid content website. It is a browser add on so you can use your browser to watch iplayer, and therefore MOTD live from any location. So you are not watching an illegal stream, just the actual live broadcast.

Take your rule 8 and fudge off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back