• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nuno Espírito Santo - Sacked

This sort of post annoys the hell out of me.
It's like some people just want things to go wrong.
I've always quite like Seb Stafford Bloor's writing but he's been full on the hysteria train over the past few months.
Let's just wait and see what happens.
Me too.
There are easily 4or5 of the wolves squad that would improve us.
That average chap that went Liverpool isn't too bad either

Wouldn't be my choice either but I'm looking forward to being proved wrong. In any case, it should make for an interesting start to the season. Let's hope the fans who will be at the ground will give him a chance.

Whatever happens, we should keep in mind that Rome wasn't build in a day. It's going to be a work in progress for much of next season.
Jose?

The nice bloke tag is a strange one...it wasn't long ago that Poch was being criticised for being too nice and compliant with referees etc. We wanted someone to stand up for us, tell it like it is to the media, we were crying out for a clam to manage us, and he duly arrived.

Anyway, anyone know if Nuno comes with an entourage?

I'm happy enough to have Nuno. I wanted him when we sacked Poch to be honest. He served far more suited to us than Mourinho ever was. Hopefully his last season at Wolves was just him getting to the end of his run with them and he starts with us reinvigorated and ready to get this squad working again.

Maybe timing is better for Nuno than Poch or JM. With the stadium done, when we do get back in shape to challenge for trophies, the club will be in a more comfortable financial position to invest in players that we don't have to Google about.

Seems like a sensible move to me and I'm glad we've finally got it wrapped up, welcome Nuno.

Now on to the unenviable task of trying to sort the squad out, I'd feel bad for any coach coming in considering the imbalance of players and the Kane question hanging over us but it feels like something of a fresh start.

Paratici should be doing a lot of heavy lifting for Nuno there. Well at least for now, it seems that Levy will leave it up to those two. Let's hope Levy lets them get the players they want (within means).

Well. Here we are. As I predicted many mumphs ago. Many. So many I can't remember.

But I'm sure I did. I mean, what a beard!? And he's bald on top to boot. So, So, Unglamorous. Yet sexy in the most Spuursy, spurtin', squirtin' manner. He makes us feel unclean.

We're going places. Now. Let's get useful bodies in and deadwood out.

What's the Porchageese word for 'Sharpish, like'?

2year contracts with the option after to extend every year by 1 year. That way he is always on a 2year deal, if ever it goes tits up, you only have a compensation to pay.

Serious relegation fears.

Just kidding. Happy to have a manager in place, and until he fails miserably he'll have my full backing. #welcomenuno

Back