• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No one wished Toure a happy birthday now he wants to leave

Incredible footballer no doubt but he's already shown himself to be a bit of a whiny idiot. His agent seems like a breath of fresh air though...

This just solidifies my belief that a lot of footballers are 9 year olds trapped in adult bodies because of being kept in a world of everything being done for them.

WHAT A dingdongHEAD.

Could you imagine doing this strop as a 30+ year old in the real world. The ridicule would be intolerable, Toure deserves all the derision possible

Maybe he wants in opposite Joan Collins in the next Snickers advert.

I can see his point, if one player received a buggatti on his birthday and he didn't, then you would wonder why as well

Also, I am sure most people would gladly move clubs or companies for what would be a huge pay rise doing the same thing?

Crist what ******** , some wifes open up there chocolate gates for a man on his birthday. Mine doesn't I am still not going to go looking for a new one.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Also, I am sure most people would gladly move clubs or companies for what would be a huge pay rise doing the same thing?

true. but is it worth it (for him)? he may get a rise in his salary, but his public image has been (somewhat) tarnished. before this incident, and the claim about him not being respected enough (from a few months ago), he was widely regarded as one of the good guys in football. i'm not so sure this is the case now.

couldn't stop laughing - this will be the funniest story of the summer. I cannot wait till next season when city visit the lane - what a scene if the whole stadium start singing happy birthday to Yaya, happy birthday to you.. it will be hilarious...

couldn't stop laughing - this will be the funniest story of the summer. I cannot wait till next season when city visit the lane - what a scene if the whole stadium start singing happy birthday to Yaya, happy birthday to you.. it will be hilarious...

It's inevitable. :lol:

The morning news programme on the BBC World Service this morning finished with the presenters and staff singing happy birthday to Yaya. Football fans will be far harsher.

Surprised to see that he has 3 years left on his contract. My first reaction to this was "contract negotiations".

Perhaps he's actually angling for a move away, but would City really be convinced to sell by stuff like this? Or is it just an excuse to later use to escalate into strikes etc?

This just solidifies my belief that a lot of footballers are 9 year olds trapped in adult bodies because of being kept in a world of everything being done for them.

WHAT A dingdongHEAD.

Could you imagine doing this strop as a 30+ year old in the real world. The ridicule would be intolerable, Toure deserves all the derision possible

Maybe he wants in opposite Joan Collins in the next Snickers advert.

Same as many big time movie stars, pop stars etc. The mix of immense wealth and fame with a relatively young mind is not particularly healthy.

true. but is it worth it (for him)? he may get a rise in his salary, but his public image has been (somewhat) tarnished. before this incident, and the claim about him not being respected enough (from a few months ago), he was widely regarded as one of the good guys in football. i'm not so sure this is the case now.

I guess in our eyes he has been tarnished. We don't know the full story though just the sensationaliast story that has been put out. For all we know other things have gone on to make him feel as though he is being treated differently to his peers. Clubs are often dirty when it comes to contract negotiations, so players have to be in return or they will get walked all over.

Surprised to see that he has 3 years left on his contract. My first reaction to this was "contract negotiations".

Perhaps he's actually angling for a move away, but would City really be convinced to sell by stuff like this? Or is it just an excuse to later use to escalate into strikes etc?

yh, he either genuinely wants to leave, or hes realised that he's just had the season of his career, and is angling for even more money (hes supposed to on like 200-250k. maybe he wants 300k like rooney).

yh, he either genuinely wants to leave, or hes realised that he's just had the season of his career, and is angling for even more money (hes supposed to on like 200-250k. maybe he wants 300k like rooney).

I think that it is more likely to be the latter

City are one of the few clubs that could let him rot and train with the kids for the remaining 3 years of his contract

Back