• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nico Zaniolo

Thnk, I must have damaged mine about 10 years ago as my balance is crap.

Even a rupture or small tear can mean surgery for an elite athlete. You might have done that. It’s a case to case (knee to knee) thing really. Ibrahimovic played for six months with no ACL. My physio says I don’t have one anymore but I’m playing again. Just have to go to the gym and strengthen the knee at least three times a week. Was out for six months initially though and always the risk it goes again (it has once already but afterwards was a much shorter recovery time).

Even a rupture or small tear can mean surgery for an elite athlete. You might have done that. It’s a case to case (knee to knee) thing really. Ibrahimovic played for six months with no ACL. My physio says I don’t have one anymore but I’m playing again. Just have to go to the gym and strengthen the knee at least three times a week. Was out for six months initially though and always the risk it goes again (it has once already but afterwards was a much shorter recovery time).

I think it's got more to do with me being in my 70s

Meniscus is the cartilage more. I had damage to that too. Less serious than ACL which holds your balance.

Yeah, you tend to get 3 common types of knee injury:
i) minor ligament strain - few weeks out, fixes self
ii) cartilage/meniscus damage - 2-3 months out, can need a minor op
iii) ACL - 6-9 months out, needs a major op

If you do iii, there's often some of ii too.

Rumours floating around his agent was at our training ground yesterday. Which is weird as paratici is meant to be in italy.

Rumours floating around his agent was at our training ground yesterday. Which is weird as paratici is meant to be in italy.

A few weeks ago Gretar Steinsson and Andy Scoulding started as his deputies. Presumably they have some role when there's multiple things going on?

A few weeks ago Gretar Steinsson and Andy Scoulding started as his deputies. Presumably they have some role when there's multiple things going on?

Probably. Collecott does the contracts.

Maybe just having a look around to let his client know what it's like?

I could see this making sense in a Lenglet sort of way.

A loan with an option, which gives 12 months for one or both of Parrott or Gil to develop on loan and seize that spot the following year (or if not, make Zaniolo permanent).

On the face of it, he seems perfect like-for-like cover for Kulusevski

I could see this making sense in a Lenglet sort of way.

A loan with an option, which gives 12 months for one or both of Parrott or Gil to develop on loan and seize that spot the following year (or if not, make Zaniolo permanent).

On the face of it, he seems perfect like-for-like cover for Kulusevski

Plays am aswell. So could change to 352 if required.

Plays am aswell. So could change to 352 if required.

What formation does he play AM? Its just I thought the general view was that he was a great dribbler, but not much of a passer?

So, like say Dembele (who was the same), I'd imagine he'll be better at WF or CM, but not AM.

What formation does he play AM? Its just I thought the general view was that he was a great dribbler, but not much of a passer?

So, like say Dembele (who was the same), I'd imagine he'll be better at WF or CM, but not AM.

Not watched him. Just going off what the internet says. Transfeemarkt has him playing 83 games as am.

Not a good passer? Where have you heard this? And, not good compared to who?
Compared to Pirlo it would be true, but it would be for pretty much everyone. Compared to anyone else, he's just fine. Not spectacular every time, but certainly not bad!

Where do you get this rubbish from? And why even comment on it here, when you obviously haven't watched him?

He would play in a 3 man midfield no issues
He can pass, he can dribble and he can finish
He will shoot with both feet but typically prefers to pass off his left
He is also strong on the ball which is another thing Conte loves in his players

There are reports he is going to extend his contract too, for what it's worth... 2 years left on his current deal.

Back