• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager v.2

Who do you want?

• Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Mauro Pochettino

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • Roberto Martinez

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Carlo Ancelotti

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas Tuchel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monaco set to appoint some bloke from Portugal (no not AVB) Leonardo Jardin, Sportings boss......Pochaman must have said no. Spurs it is then

Looks like William will be going Monaco if that's the case. At least he won't be strengthening one of our Prem rivals, top player.

Just a small thing that bugs me. Premiership is not correct, this is Rugby Union. Football is Premier League. ;)

Lol Jason Cundy and Andy Goldstein cut a caller off the other day for calling it premiership not premier league. I call it PL but where did this come from its been called premiership for quite a while as well as premier league??!! In fact I remember premiership being the more popular term in the 90s and 00s.

It was the Premiership but changed (back) to Premier League a few years ago.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

What would people prefer?

POCHETTINO
walker lovren vertonghen shaw
--------paulinho dembele
-----lamela eriksen rodriguez
----------adebayor--------------

FDB
walker garay vertonghen blind
------------bentaleb
--------paulinho eriksen
-----lamela soldado fischer

POCHETTINO
--------paulinho dembele

FDB
------------bentaleb
--------paulinho eriksen

Realistic teams.

POCHETTINO
--------paulinho dembele

FDB
------------bentaleb
--------paulinho eriksen

That FDB team looks very sherwoodesque in midfield would probably smash all the rubbish teams but get murdered by anyone decent. Not sure he'd play that team however or that he'd ask to sign Garay. Isn't Blind a DM?

Don't think we'd be able to sign Shaw even if Pochettino wanted us to, Lovren a possibility I guess, Rodriguez less so due to his bad injury

That FDB team looks very sherwoodesque in midfield would probably smash all the rubbish teams but get murdered by anyone decent. Not sure he'd play that team however or that he'd ask to sign Garay. Isn't Blind a DM?

Don't think we'd be able to sign Shaw even if Pochettino wanted us to, Lovren a possibility I guess, Rodriguez less so due to his bad injury

Left back converted into the Busquets role

I doubt he would need to shop at ajax as he would have left primark and gone to a better chain
Might want blind doubt he would see bentaleb as the deep lying playmaker either unless they move the opponents goal to the side of the pitch

We will not be buying Southampton's squad as we could not afford them all

Who: Hertyid
When: 19th May
Where: COYS

From high up. FDB is back in the running.

pd5v.jpg

Back