• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Players that we are most heavily linked with right now and their agents:

Takehiro Tomiyasu - UDN SPORTS
Jules Kounde - ESN
Milan Skriniar - A relative
Joachim Andersen - ICM Stellar Sports
Tariq Lamptey - A relative
Max Aarons - Darren Dein
Franck Kessie - Ambition Group
Joaquin Correa - Alessandro Lucci - WSA
Dusan Vlahovic - INTERNATIONAL SPORTS OFFICE

Why would paratici spend obscene amounts for crap young portugese players? Sounds a very good way to get sacked. Where does he go from there? Teams will know he would be paying over the odds for crap players they wont hire him. It would probably destroy his career.
Because Mendes is squeezing the balls of many many clubs, and would get Paratici in at any one of them should he become unwanted here.
I don't think you really understand how much influence and power those parasite agents have. It's very concerning.

Takehiro Tomiyasu - UDN SPORTS
Jules Kounde - ESN
Milan Skriniar - A relative
Joachim Andersen - ICM Stellar Sports
Tariq Lamptey - A relative
Max Aarons - Darren Dein
Franck Kessie - Ambition Group
Joaquin Correa - Alessandro Lucci - WSA
Dusan Vlahovic - INTERNATIONAL SPORTS OFFICE
We need a deal with A relative

Why would paratici spend obscene amounts for crap young portugese players? Sounds a very good way to get sacked. Where does he go from there? Teams will know he would be paying over the odds for crap players they wont hire him. It would probably destroy his career.
And does anyone really believe that Levy will let him have that much free reign to spend money like that?

It's a massive corruption racket. It's much bigger than one career at one club.

Mendes has probably already promised him president of Madrid within 5 years if he does his bidding for him while with us

Mendes has probably already promised him president of Madrid within 5 years if he does his bidding for him while with us

Ronaldo is the only Mendes player at Juve. Nuno is going to have very little say on transfers. Even under the last manager, who has very close links to Mendes, we only signed one of his players on a permanent deal. I think that you're getting your knickers in a twist about nothing

Any new manager gets my backing but I just can't get excited about him, I'd describe Wolves as boring but effective and nothing like the DNA chattter Levy was giving.

I think we need to admit that whoever the club wanted they've failed, it's been over 2 months since Jose left and I doubt Nuno was in the top 5 candidates, maybe not even the top 10. I hope Levy has learnt from this - what a falldown from a champions league final only 2 years ago.

No no you can't say that, if you do:

A. you have no idea of the hard times in the 90s and naughties; and
B. you are mentally fragile.

Didn't you get the memo?o_O that's the think speak on here!

Last edited:

You got a list of all the clubs that Mendes has destroyed? It's only that City seems to have quite a few of his players and they are doing OK. Liverpool as well. Wolves seemed to do quite well out of the association as well... but I'm open to your point of view... I will wait for that list.

Takehiro Tomiyasu - UDN SPORTS - CB/rb
Jules Kounde - ESN - CB
Milan Skriniar - A relative - CB
Joachim Andersen - ICM Stellar Sports - CB
Tariq Lamptey - A relative - RWB/rb
Max Aarons - Darren Dein - RB/lb
Franck Kessie - Ambition Group - CM
Joaquin Correa - Alessandro Lucci - WSA - FW/second striker
Dusan Vlahovic - INTERNATIONAL SPORTS OFFICE - FW

Added their positions. They are the positions and types of players you'd expect us to be going for. Santo has worked with Doherty, but with Aurier off, we'd need another player anyway. One or even two CBs is essential business you'd imagine. Always hoped Dier would come good. Just feel he needed a couple of years playing at CB at a lower level to really bed into the position. Maybe was a little mismanaged by Poch in this sense. Odd one out is Kessie a midfielder, but many felt we needed more in the middle, but I guess it depends on Skipp, and if we shift Winks and Sissoko. We won't take up the expensive option on Vinicious, so another forward makes sense too.

Ronaldo is the only Mendes player at Juve. Nuno is going to have very little say on transfers. Even under the last manager, who has very close links to Mendes, we only signed one of his players on a permanent deal. I think that you're getting your knickers in a twist about nothing

The number of Mendes players at Wolves has nothing to do with Mendes. It is down to the relationship between the owners and Mendes. They closely involved him in recruitment in order to fast track their progress.

Paying obscene amounts for crap young Portuguese players. And being forced to sell anyone good cheap up the food chain. Most money being trousered off in agent fees, rather than to clubs.

It's not a creative or cheap way to operate. It's simple laundering and corruption

But Doherty was neither crap, young or Portuguese? So where does something like that fit?

It might help to have someone like Mendes who can fix things for us. Where there are second order effects of who he can get for us, because he does a favour for another third party. Of course we’d have to be careful that we didn’t take the ability to sell at our price out of our hands, but I’m struggling to see why we shouldn’t milk it for all it’s worth?

I don’t fully understand the corruption angle. He’s clearly a very good, very influential agent. He’d probably argue he earns his fees given the sway he has to make a player choose one club over another. His influence is what makes him interesting - he’s not an order taker, more a genuine mover and shaker. I quite like having someone like him on our side.

Again, I’m not saying there wouldn’t be risks. I’m just struggling to quantify them seriously in my head right now.

Sometimes fans do my nut in..ive grown up watching some wonderful players at spurs.. Unfortunately not enough to create a formidable team. Thru the 70s,80s,90s spurs were a team with very limited resources but we always tried to play nice football.. With hoddle, waddle, Anderton, ginola, Gascoigne, ardilles we've had some beautiful football to watch but let's get real here.. Before sir Harry came to spurs we were a 7th-12th place club. Financially we were teetering on the edge.. Harry & poch took us to within grasp of the top.. Levy has stabilised us financially and built us a ground befitting of one of the top clubs in the world. Financially we are in the top 10 in the world.. But we aren't there just yet.. Levy rolled the dice with mourinho, anyone that knows anything about football knew mourinho was a mistake.. In the last decade we have established ourselves as a 3rd-6th place club.. Its been wonderful to watch.. WE ARE NOT REAL MADRID.. yes Levy made a mistake with mourinho.. But really, mancini was going to leave the Italian national team in a world Cup year.. REALLY.. conte would have left within a year having p**sed everyone off, demanding 8 new players ....Gérard & ten hag have unfinished buisness.. Even if nuno only gets us into europa league, he has steadied the ship and we can go again, striving to reach the summit.. Hopefully in 6 months the tottenham faithful will be singing dexys midnight runners "whhoooaaaoo nuno". COYS.

Someone who's won the CL at least a couple of times plus numerous titles and cups as I'm completely delusional.
jose-splash-1-438383.jpg

Back