• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

This is who should be running the team

GettyImages-1017410890.jpg

If this is how it's going to work I think we should be looking closely at all PL managers, especially when we're due to play them. So, Tuchel anyone?

I think Tuchel would have been a great appointment and I think he'll do well at Chelsea, lots of stories that he has a really keen eye for detail and is great at tactics and knows the way he wants to play. PSG and Dortmund both played pretty good stuff and he got to the CL final which is way more than anyone has done there.

I think Tuchel would have been a great appointment and I think he'll do well at Chelsea, lots of stories that he has a really keen eye for detail and is great at tactics and knows the way he wants to play. PSG and Dortmund both played pretty good stuff and he got to the CL final which is way more than anyone has done there.

I've read how he likes to micro manage his players. There's a limit to how detailed your tactics can get. Hopefully a good performance tomorrow will win me over. :grimacing:

Anyone but rodgers.
Won everything at celtic, but then he should have done. Was humiliated in Europe almost every season while up here and as I remember his European record at Liverpool was awful.
Left celtic in the lurch at the first sign of a challenge, with a pretty bad team to boot and most of them were glad to see him go.

Not for us.

Anyone but rodgers.
Won everything at celtic, but then he should have done. Was humiliated in Europe almost every season while up here and as I remember his European record at Liverpool was awful.
Left celtic in the lurch at the first sign of a challenge, with a pretty bad team to boot and most of them were glad to see him go.

Not for us.
Your safe, I doubt we could afford him and I doubt he would come.

Mourinho won't be here next season, I think that is very likely.

Mourinho and Bale are metaphors for whatever happened 6 months before Poch left.
We need to get back to our progressive model so we are thought of in the same way as Dortmund or Sevilla - they have clear identity. We also need someone that will take no crap.

Sean Dyche -
Kane, Son, Reggie and Bale are all unlikely to be here next season. Possibly Lloris too.
So we'll probably sign Vinicius.
He would make Toby, Dier, Rodon, Tanaganga, Davies into a solid defence.
And plays decent enough football with limited resources - with better resources I think he'd be good.

He gets an something out of most players and is effective.
It's time for a reset.

Anyone but rodgers.

Not for us.

His European record would not matter for us. We ain't going to be in Europe next season.

Anyway who can see that Sissoko is not a football player and does not select him.

I don't care who that is, the fudging cleaning lady for all I care.

Back