• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

My Eyes Have Seen The Glory...

greatwhitenorf

Vedran Corluka
Of The Goals Of Gareth Bale

My eyes have seen the glory of the goals of Gareth Bale
My eyes have seen the glory of the goals of Gareth Bale

Get In! Get In! Get In!

Must be sung at White Hart Lane. The man must be immortalised.

Its is so good to see one of the best players around playing for your team. We have had some super players playing for us the last few years and I never really appreciated them until they were gone. But whatever happens in the summer, I am so happy to have this special player shining in our team.

What's nice about it is, once you finish, you can go straight into 'Glory, Glory, Tottenham Hotspur'.

C'mon! Sing up, you bums.

I'm 31, seen some absolutely cracking players at The Lane in my time as a supporter. Bale sits in my top three as of now. Considering our league positions in the last 20 years and lack of silverware for a club of our stature, we have been spoilt with some of the talent to grace our team.

Bale, just....WOW.

Back