• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Modric

its actualy amazing we had a player of such class playing for us and if he couldnt help us win a trophy......

its actualy amazing we had a player of such class playing for us and if he couldnt help us win a trophy......

Don't even fudging start - We've had all levels of "world class" here, whether it Modric / Bale / Dembele / Kane / Loris / King - Even going back to Ginola days, the team around the stars let's them down.

Don't even fudging start - We've had all levels of "world class" here, whether it Modric / Bale / Dembele / Kane / Loris / King - Even going back to Ginola days, the team around the stars let's them down.

With the exception of Dembele i would agree, Dembele a d Eriksen had the technical ability but lacked in other areas.
The kanes, modrics and bales of this world are outstanding players that if you dropped into just about any club in the world would be the best player there, so that accusation could be leveled at any club.
However i don't think we as supporters help, if they are rested there's an automatic response of we're fudged, when we win its because they play will, if we lose it's never their fault, as for when possible transfers are mentioned its either shut the club down because we will be useless or give him everything he wants keep him.
Bale has been terminally uninterested in club football for long enough and yet there waz some creaming themselves to bring him back pre WC.
Us spurs supporters love our heroes, sometimes i think we love them too much.

Back