• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Match ratings

Friedel 8 Perfect performance
Walker 8 Full of running and solid at the back, top play, good passing aswell.
Dawson 8 I was harsh on him before the game but he was solid tonight.
King 7 Fine at the back
Assou ekotto 7 Good but wasteful on a couple of occasions
Parker 9 Everywhere, deserves a statue.
Livermore 7 Didnt run everywhere like parker but passing was good.
Modric 8 Never lost the ball
Bale 6 should have scored and never beat his man, not his day but always a threat.
Kranjcar 7 Good first half but tired second half
Adebayor 5 Looks out of confidence, lost everything in the first half

Friedel - 7.5

Walker - 6.5
Dawson - 7.5
King - 7.5
BAE - 7

Kranjcar - 7.5
Modric - 7.5
Livermore - 8
Bale - 6
Parker - 7.5

Ade - 5

Suarez, Kenny and Liverpool's macaronic fans - -547,564,231

Friedel- 8 Good experienced keeping what you would expect
Walker- 7 defended well, attacking not so much
King- 8 Imperial
Dawson- 8 Colossal
Ekotto- 6 not a bad game but not a good game

Parker- 6- Extremely brave put his body on the line, but not on the same level as other players when it came to actually playing football. Time and time again he put team mates under pressure. Some good blocks, but some awful clearances and decision making when he had time on the ball in our box to clear it or find a man
Livermore- 8 challenged well not phased, kept his composure and one of the only players to keep possession well.

Kranjcar- 6.5 worked hard in defence nothing came off in attack.
Modric- 7 - industrious but should have taken more risks int he second hald
Bale- 6 - Didn't work as hard but liverpool had 3 men on him at all times and were very rough.

Ade- 5 - off his game today, not good with back to goal

Saha - n/a - at least he turned up which is more than what Pav has done recently.
Rose - n/a

Friedel - 8 - Solid, consistant, cleansheet.

Walker - 7 - Gave away some poor balls, needs to sort out his final ball, very quick, decent game.
Dawson - 8 - Absolutely brilliant performance
King - 8 - Best of the two centre halves, both absolutely class
Ekotto - 6.5 - In all honesty, it may seem low but I just feel out of the defenders he was below all three, real sloppy at times.

Kranjcar - 7 - So calm on the ball, some excellent passes, our best player in the first half, almost non existant in the second.
Parker - 9 - Man of the match, definitely didn't see it coming after the first half when I and many wanted him off for Saha, magnet to the ball!
Modric - 8 - So silky, passing is brilliant and his pass for the Bale chance was nothing short of spectacular. Just absolute joy to have at the club.
Livermore - 7.5 - First half, he was close to being our best player, second half he didn't really stand out but maybe it was a good thing? Another solid performance.
Bale - 7 - Took on players at times, had a good chance at the end but it wasn't his day unfortunately, decent performance, pathetic dive though sadly.

Adebayor - 6 - Now, with Bale roaming around at times, Parker, Livermore and Modric so deep and Kranjcar out wide, who is Adebayor looking to bring into the game? Usually it's Defoe or VDV who are close when he's getting the ball but none of that today, should have been a 4-4-2. His touch was poor today though.

Friedel - 8. Solid and brave.

Walker - 7. Good tracking back (except for one occasion letting Johnson get onto his right foot). Could have got forward better.
Dawson - 8. Had Caroll under control for the most part.
King - 8. Master
BAE - 6. Got caught out couple of times and poor distribution.

Kranjcar - 6. Defended well, but tired in the 2nd. Not enough going forward.
Modric - 7. Not a great game for me but still good. Gave the ball away too easily when easy passes were on.
Livermore - 7. Pretty solid.
Parker - 8. Terrified me that he might get sent off first half. Was a monster in the second.
Bale - 6. Poor game. Should have scored.

Ade - 5. I read somewhere that he's struggling with an injury. Based on that performance I hope its true.

Friedel - 8
Walker - 7
King - 8
Dawson - 8
Ekotto - 5
Parker - 7
Livermore - 7
Krancjar - 7
Modric - 8 - kept possession well but only had 2 players as outlets
Bale - 5
Adebayor - 5

Friedel - 8 - Solid, consistant, cleansheet.

Walker - 7 - Gave away some poor balls, needs to sort out his final ball, very quick, decent game.
Dawson - 8 - Absolutely brilliant performance
King - 8 - Best of the two centre halves, both absolutely class
Ekotto - 6.5 - In all honesty, it may seem low but I just feel out of the defenders he was below all three, real sloppy at times.

Kranjcar - 7 - So calm on the ball, some excellent passes, our best player in the first half, almost non existant in the second.
Parker - 9 - Man of the match, definitely didn't see it coming after the first half when I and many wanted him off for Saha, magnet to the ball!
Modric - 8 - So silky, passing is brilliant and his pass for the Bale chance was nothing short of spectacular. Just absolute joy to have at the club.
Livermore - 7.5 - First half, he was close to being our best player, second half he didn't really stand out but maybe it was a good thing? Another solid performance.
Bale - 7 - Took on players at times, had a good chance at the end but it wasn't his day unfortunately, decent performance, pathetic dive though sadly.

Adebayor - 6 - Now, with Bale roaming around at times, Parker, Livermore and Modric so deep and Kranjcar out wide, who is Adebayor looking to bring into the game? Usually it's Defoe or VDV who are close when he's getting the ball but none of that today, should have been a 4-4-2. His touch was poor today though.

Friedel- 8
Walker- 8
Dawson- 8
King- 8 had Suarez in his pocket
BAE- 6
Parker- 9 MOM
Modric- 7
Bale- 6
Kranjcar- 7
Adebayor- 0

King Kenny fudge off! Same goes for Suarez and Adam.

Friedel- 8
Walker- 8
Dawson- 8
King- 8 had Suarez in his pocket
BAE- 6
Parker- 9 MOM
Modric- 7
Bale- 6
Kranjcar- 7
Adebayor- 0

King Kenny fudge off! Same goes for Suarez and Adam.

I have just posted in the other thread about Adebayor being Dog Sh1t tonight and got a load of abuse. Now it seems everyone agrees. He's NOT as good as the hype. I hope Levy ships him out in the summer.

I have just posted in the other thread about Adebayor being Dog Sh1t tonight and got a load of abuse. Now it seems everyone agrees. He's NOT as good as the hype. I hope Levy ships him out in the summer.

No. Just no. It wasn't a classic game for him, but he hardly got the service that he would have liked.

One on one defensively I thought both our full backs did very well (not that they were up against much), but the rest of their game was absolute toilet. Keeper and both centre halves were fantastic, Parker was man of the match. Modric played very well, and Kranky worked hard and defended well. Bale was poor. Livermore clearly out of his depth. Ade was poor, but it was really noticable the moment he went off we didn't hold fudge all up top (even though I didn't think Saha did that bad when he came on, he just isn't a lone striker).

This is one of those games where defensively - 8 and attacking 4

I cant rate players i can only rate our play.

Parker was 9 though. People may say he isnt great going forward but we brought him for games like this. Backs against the wall. that 5m spent has got us a point today I think.

Back