• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mata to utd. Draxler to arsenal. Are we fu**ed?

im talking seasons to come cemented. with rooney and rvp back fit plus mata (not to mention new signings in the summer) they will shoot up the table. arsenal were the weak link but with ozil and draxler its all over for us

Utter rubbish.

The top four has been much tighter in previous years but Everton and Tottenham have broken it up and shown that a side other than whoever the "big four" are can still earn a place.

What is helpful to us, in a way, is the competition. Rather than say Man U-Chelsea-Arsenal-Liverpool being guaranteed a CL place as it was ten years ago, you now have little between them and City, Spurs, Everton. This season, a very good club will finish in fifth and another one in sixth, and both those clubs will be in the running for top 4 next year.

We don't need to sign anyone this window. We have weaknesses but the players arent there for us. January is about stop-gaps, but add into that the fact that we have a new manager and a lot of new players still then there is a freshness about the club still. Well, maybe more just that we can't justify buying any new players. A bit like when you think you ought to go to Tescos but you go to the fridge and there's loads of stuff still in date.

I would like us to bring in a third striker, but even if we didnt I think we still have options. Lamela, Eriksen behind the front man, or Kane. And it will never get as bad as that Frazer Campbell season.

Utter rubbish.

The top four has been much tighter in previous years but Everton and Tottenham have broken it up and shown that a side other than whoever the "big four" are can still earn a place.

What is helpful to us, in a way, is the competition. Rather than say Man U-Chelsea-Arsenal-Liverpool being guaranteed a CL place as it was ten years ago, you now have little between them and City, Spurs, Everton. This season, a very good club will finish in fifth and another one in sixth, and both those clubs will be in the running for top 4 next year.

We don't need to sign anyone this window. We have weaknesses but the players arent there for us. January is about stop-gaps, but add into that the fact that we have a new manager and a lot of new players still then there is a freshness about the club still. Well, maybe more just that we can't justify buying any new players. A bit like when you think you ought to go to Tescos but you go to the fridge and there's loads of stuff still in date.

I would like us to bring in a third striker, but even if we didnt I think we still have options. Lamela, Eriksen behind the front man, or Kane. And it will never get as bad as that Frazer Campbell season.

I will enjoy being wrong.
but the the top 4 is only tight because of utd being in transition. at the start of january i thought them and arsenal were the weak points but with the mata signing plus rvp and rooney being fit again it signalled curtains in my opinion together with arsenal getting draxler.
however now arsenal have failed to sign him plus not getting a striker together with walcotts injury all it takes is for giroud to be injured or lose form and they coud be for the taking.

my main point was really to say that both utd and arsenal for a short period were for the taking but maybe now that isnt the case which is a worry for us

Back