• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Marcelo Bielsa's Clean Leeds

Stupid of them. Very dumb. Their quality was Bielsa. Without him, I don't see how they stay up. I hope they are sacking the recruitment guy as well.

The reason they are in this mess is because of Bielsa's inflexibility regarding tactics and his desire to have a small squad.

Let's see what happens. I see some saying Bielsa is a poor manager. I laugh. We don't know his constraints.

rinse, repeat.
he is good for a young ambitious group.
then they grow up and stop running as hard for each other and very possibly, the tight knit small squad becomes an obstacle for squad regeneration itself. yeah, i've seen it myself :)

rinse, repeat.
he is good for a young ambitious group.
then they grow up and stop running as hard for each other and very possibly, the tight knit small squad becomes an obstacle for squad regeneration itself. yeah, i've seen it myself :)

Agreed, similar to one of his disciples. In fact another at Emirates Marketing Project will also soon need a refresh. Barcelona needed one as well when Pep left. Luis Enrique was a good replacement. Ditto Pochettino.

Whoever comes in (looking like Jesse Marsch) should be made to watch "The Damned United" and watch their mouth. Clough's still a pariah up here.

Got to say the mood is one of great sadness, like the City's just lost it's favourite Grandad. Like when Jol got sacked but x 100.

Back