• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Managers

Funnily enough I wondered whether they would go for Arry the other day however i reckon they'll target Martinez instead

Poole to Liverpool would be one hell of a commute for Saggy Face as well, unless they gve him a private plane or helicopter. Can't imagine they'd want him that much would they?

Roma have appointed Rudi Garcia as their new head coach on a two-year contract, the Serie A club have announced.

Odds have shortened on AVB being the next PSG manager, just can't see it happening.

But assuming the worst happens who to replace him with?

Laudrups been mentioned but I'd love to see big Steffen Freund given the job!

Thoughts?

If Baldini is coming in as DoF then the choice of next manager should be 90% his. We've seen the damage that manager and DoF pulling in different directions can do too many times in the past.

Baldini would have to have a big say.
For me Laudrup would be the fave, Frank de Boer another (with Bergkamp as assistant .. lol)

Wigan Athletic chairman Dave Whelan will decide on his new manager on Friday, with Steve McClaren and Owen Coyle understood to be the leading contenders.

Wigan are to name former Bolton boss Owen Coyle as their new manager, Sky sources understand.

Wigan are to name former Bolton boss Owen Coyle as their new manager, Sky sources understand.

Just about to put this up. Better option than McClaren for me. At least Coyle plays the type of football Martinez began to instill in the club

Back