• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced by his quality/ability to succeed in the EPL, but he's the right type of player we need.

A loan with an option to buy in the summer could suit all parties maybe though?

Why not start an equally useless thread on Justin Bieber coming to Spurs?

Nothing is going to happen with Spurs this window. Rien.

He's only played 7 minutes or something all season, so is available, especially re the WC.

A loan in to replace GKN's loan out is fairly conservative. His wages are also reportedly only £80k.

I'm not convinced by his quality/ability to succeed in the EPL, but he's the right type of player we need.

A loan with an option to buy in the summer could suit all parties maybe though?

More chance of a decent deal on a permanent, IMO, given PSGs financial situation.

Like Aurier, they were more keen to sell werent they?

Thats not to say we will be hte only ones in for him.

Its PSG, they are desperately trying to (appear to) balance the books, and as they keep buying talented forwards they have some in excess they need to get shot of.

If we are quick I wonder if something can happen, though given Mouras reputation Id expect some bigger fish to be circling as well.

All that special relationship gonad*s was just about profile, IMO, getting our name out there.

PSG? Its just good business. They are constantly blowing insane money on players and need to balance the books (and squad). Which means there are bargains to be had...

Haven't seen a ton of him, but 24 combined goals and assists in 40 starts last season isn't too shabby, even in League 1. I think if we can get a loan with an option to buy and see how he fits in Poch's system for 6 months, it's a great deal for us. He would inject a lot of pace into our front 4, especially as a late-ish game sub.

Of course, it's not as exciting to some as names like Malcom, Neres, or Zaha, but it's a much more cost effective solution with less risk for the club. If it works out, we get a nice bargain winger, and if not, we send him back to PSG and re-think it in the summer. Plus, you'd think that he'd fit in a bit more quickly than most, considering his experience (even though he's only just 25).

Quite likely the loser of the Sanchez transfer battle will guzump us, but you never know. He'd fit in well. Has pace, a more direct Lamela?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back