• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2020/21

Tottenham v Liverpool (20:00 GMT)

Liverpool were much better in Sunday's FA Cup tie against Manchester United. Yes, they lost, but Mohamed Salad was back among the goals and there seemed to be more energy about the whole side.

They looked a bit more like their old selves in midfield and attack and manager Jurgen Klopp will take lots of encouragement from the way they played.

This is another tough game for them, although I would be surprised if it is as open as Sunday's game was - Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho is hardly going to throw everything at Liverpool, regardless of their poor form.

I do not think a draw would be a disaster for either side but, for Liverpool in particular, it is important they do not lose.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

I think we'll lose 1-9.7

Brighton v Tottenham (19:15 GMT)

Brighton have been playing pretty well but they still haven't won at home in the league this season and, until that changes, they are not going to pull away from the bottom of the table.

I don't see the Seagulls getting three points here, either. Tottenham have not really hit top gear for a few weeks now but I think they will find a way of winning this one.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Brighton have been playing pretty well but they still haven't won at home in the league this season and, until that changes, they are not going to pull away from the bottom of the table.

I don't see the Seagulls getting three points here, either. Tottenham have not really hit top gear for a few weeks now but I think they will find a way of winning this one.

He wrote this before the game last night, didn't he.

hahahahhahaaaaaaaaa

Tottenham v Chelsea (20:00 GMT)

This is Thomas Tuchel's biggest test so far as Chelsea manager, even with Tottenham on a poor run of form.

It seems to be the same old story with Spurs - Harry Kane gets injured, and they are not the same team without him.

Gareth Bale's arrival last September was meant to help change that, but he looks a shadow of his former self.

Bale has lost that zip which was his trademark and when I watch him play, it doesn't really seem like he is enjoying it.

Tottenham v Chelsea (20:00 GMT)

This is Thomas Tuchel's biggest test so far as Chelsea manager, even with Tottenham on a poor run of form.

It seems to be the same old story with Spurs - Harry Kane gets injured, and they are not the same team without him.

Gareth Bale's arrival last September was meant to help change that, but he looks a shadow of his former self.

Bale has lost that zip which was his trademark and when I watch him play, it doesn't really seem like he is enjoying it.

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa.

Tottenham v West Brom (12:00 GMT)

The only good news for Tottenham after they suffered their third successive league defeat against Chelsea on Thursday is that it appears Harry Kane will be back from injury sooner than expected.

Even without him up front, they should still be too strong for West Brom though.

The Baggies have picked up only one point from their past four games and are 10 points from safety, which is a heck of a lot of ground to make up. It is very difficult to see how they can turn things around and get out of this situation.

I know West Brom boss Sam Allardyce is still drumming into his side what he wants them to do, and I am sure their results will improve - I just can't see them going on a run good enough to get them out of the bottom three.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

The only good news for Tottenham after they suffered their third successive league defeat against Chelsea on Thursday is that it appears Harry Kane will be back from injury sooner than expected.

Even without him up front, they should still be too strong for West Brom though.

The Baggies have picked up only one point from their past four games and are 10 points from safety, which is a heck of a lot of ground to make up. It is very difficult to see how they can turn things around and get out of this situation.

I know West Brom boss Sam Allardyce is still drumming into his side what he wants them to do, and I am sure their results will improve - I just can't see them going on a run good enough to get them out of the bottom three.

A broken clock blah blah blah

No chance we keep a clean sheet. We will be up against a team that will be giving their all in a semi-organized way.

Emirates Marketing Project v Tottenham (17:30 GMT)

Tottenham's defence did not have a great time of things against Everton in the FA Cup on Wednesday, and this will be another busy evening for them.

City's last defeat came against Spurs - 21 games ago - when they were on the wrong end of a classic Jose Mourinho performance in which his side scored early then pretty much shut up shop. A lot has changed for Pep Guardiola and his players since then, though.

Yes, Harry Kane and Son Heung-min will carry a threat for Tottenham, and City have injury or illness doubts over three key defensive players in Ruben Dias, Rodri and Fernandinho, but I am still expecting the leaders to take the points and continue their long winning run.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1

Tottenham v Burnley (14:00 GMT)

Both of these sides have been out of sorts recently, although Tottenham did get a good result in the Europa League on Wednesday.

It will be very interesting to see what Spurs boss Jose Mourinho does here, because when he unleased Gareth Bale off the bench last weekend, to join Harry Kane and Son Heung-min in attack in the second half, they created a lot of opportunities.

Will he revert to type here, or will he pick an extra attacking player because his side badly need a league win? I'm going to go for the latter.

I've never seen Burnley as easy to get at as they were against West Brom last week. They were lucky to hang on for a point against 10 men.

Fulham v Tottenham (18:00 GMT)

Tottenham were very impressive against Burnley on Sunday and if they can repeat that performance, with Gareth Bale, Son Heung-min and Harry Kane all fully fit and playing well, they are going to have too much for Fulham too.

I know Fulham have had a few decent results in recent weeks, but it's hard to see them matching the draw they managed with Spurs in January, unless we see a dip from Jose Mourinho's side.

Tottenham v Crystal Palace (19:15 GMT)

Crystal Palace have gone three games unbeaten now, and the five points they have picked up in that time have been really important. Mathematically they aren't safe of course, but you look at them and know they are not going to get relegated now - the pressure is off.

It's hard to know what to expect from Tottenham these days, as we found out against Fulham in midweek when they had to hang on to take the points.

But if they play like they can do, and let their attacking players off the leash like they did when they beat Burnley last weekend then they should win this game.

The best part of this Spurs team are their three forwards - Harry Kane, Son Heung-min and Gareth Bale - so they might as well go for it, because playing more pragmatically has not worked for them.

Arsenal v Tottenham (16:30 GMT)

Tottenham are firing properly now - they have scored four goals in three of their past four games - and Jose Mourinho is always very keen to let people know about it.

I don't blame Jose for banging his drum about it, because Spurs have hit form and found some consistency.

That's what Arsenal need - they have produced some good performances recently but I am still not really sure what to expect from them week to week.

Arsenal v Tottenham (16:30 GMT)

Tottenham are firing properly now - they have scored four goals in three of their past four games - and Jose Mourinho is always very keen to let people know about it.

I don't blame Jose for banging his drum about it, because Spurs have hit form and found some consistency.

That's what Arsenal need - they have produced some good performances recently but I am still not really sure what to expect from them week to week.

What an absolute utter bellend.

Aston Villa v Tottenham (19:30 GMT, Premier League)

I am at this game for BBC Radio 5 live, and I am not really sure what to expect from Aston Villa. They have been up and down for a few weeks now, and have only won one of their past six games.

Mind you, it's not easy to predict what Tottenham will do either. Their performance - or lack of one - against Arsenal was very strange after their good form leading up to it. They were very disappointing.

Son Heung-min's injury is a blow for Spurs too, but whether he is fit or not, I don't see their approach changing too much here. Jose Mourinho will sit in again and try to pinch something - and it might work.

Lawro's prediction: 1-2

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Tottenham (14:05 BST)

Saudi Sportswashing Machine badly need a lift and a win, but it is hard to see them getting either here. If fans were allowed into grounds then the Toon Army would be laying into the Magpies, and rightly so.

Tottenham have had their problems recently too, but they were decent in their win over Aston Villa last time out.

If Son Heung-min is fit then that will be a boost for Spurs, but I still think they will win this one without him.

Tottenham v Man Utd (16:30 BST)

When Tottenham beat Manchester United 6-1 at Old Trafford on 4 October, it wasn't even the craziest result of the day - that was Villa's 7-2 win over Liverpool.

I'm not expecting the same kind of scoreline this time - since that game, United have really tightened up against other teams in the top six - but I'm still going for another Spurs win.

A draw is not much good to Jose Mourinho's side after they dropped points against Saudi Sportswashing Machine last week, and we might just see a reaction to his comments about their poor defensive display at St James' Park.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1

Everton v Tottenham (20:00 BST, Premier League)

Both of these sides have lost a bit of ground recently in the top-four race.

While I don't think Everton will make it, Tottenham still have an outside chance - but Spurs are going to have to win games like this to stay in the frame.

Normally I would fancy Everton to come out on top in a game like this at Goodison Park but their form there has been really poor recently.

Tottenham have lost their way a little of late too, and they look far from solid at the back. They do have the firepower of Harry Kane and Son Heung-min, though, and they might make the difference here.

Lawro's prediction: 1-2

Back