• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

DpN8lEAUcAEacK-

Zamora CF
The club doctor needed some help I guess.

Looks like Liverpool had the biggest miss there? Edit: and Madrid

I guess it depends when these deals were struck as well? The newly signed deals, I’d imagine, are way more lucrative than the older deals?

Fun article and I love these sort of retrospectives. But sometimes they have their bums out the window. Take this shirt, ranked at #25.
ys7tQT5VUUowGUxsFGR8Sc-970-80.jpg.webp

Yeah, the pale blue and white striped Argentina shirt from '86 is a great looking part of a great looking, World Cup winning kit. But the enthusiastic copy below explaining the shirt is totally full of schitt. When England played Argentina at Mexico '86, the Argies wore their dark blue change strip.

"England players saw far too much of this shirt's rear while watching Diego Maradona scurry out of reach for 90 minutes at Mexico '86 – the tournament at which Argentina's diminutive genius left all in his wake before lifting the Jules Rimet. Iconic."

Back